Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

waldron

No comprendez

What is going on ? Has noone looked at English clubs record in Europe over the last few years ? Suddenly the Spanish league is tops, or should I say Real followed at some distance by Barcelona, then a lot of Mickey Mouse clubs who sell all their best players to the big two on a regular basis. How many forwards can Real play in an 11 man team ?

I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did watching that in a long long time!!

When he glues the ball to his foot, brilliant :)

The Philosophy cup final is a favourite of mine as well.

"The Germans are disputing it. Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside."

The funny thing is that the two reasonings for the goal being disallowed are actually completely meaningless.

"The Germans are disputing it. Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant via the categorical imperative is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside."

The funny thing is that the two reasonings for the goal being disallowed are actually completely meaningless.

so very much like real football then....

Off -side - deffo

For once, Karl Marx was right!!