Last Movie You Watched

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

watch 9 animation Film Great Store

i going to watch Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen Tonight

i download to many Movie's :D :D

Sorry to disappoint, but Transformers 2 really is utter garbage. The effects are good and the fighting is good, but that's about it.

Saw The Men who Stare at Goats yesterday. It was okay, Clooney is hilarious in it, but there was no real story to it, just loads of flashbacks, and the ending is terrible.

Sorry to disappoint, but Transformers 2 really is utter garbage. The effects are good and the fighting is good, but that's about it.

Saw The Men who Stare at Goats yesterday. It was okay, Clooney is hilarious in it, but there was no real story to it, just loads of flashbacks, and the ending is terrible.

I agree on Transformers 2. I saw it a couple of days ago for the 2nd time (my dad hadn't seen it so I thought I might as well see it again). I almost fell asleep.

It might contain loads of special effects and bombs and stuff, but man is it boring.

I would like to see "The men who stare at goats". I've heard that it isn't great, but maybe I'll enjoy it. Clooney alone makes it worth seeing. He's always great. I saw "Burn after reading" for like the fourth time not long ago and he is simply brilliant in that one (the entire movie is brilliant as well).

Inglorious bar$tards. Was that suppose to be a war movie or fantasy comedy? Qunento Tarentino is one crazy SOB

Watched it this Sunday and to be honest I loved the film. It wasn't one of Quentin's best but a great watch nonetheless.

I went to the pictures tonight and saw a most unusual film. The White Ribbon is not an easy film to view. Don't go to see it if you want a feel good factor. But it was an exceptionally well-made and well-acted film which left me drained both emotionally and mentally. There was absolutely no background music. What you heard was exactly what you would have heard had you been there.

Set in a little Protestant village in the north of Germany just before the outbreak of the First World War, it centred on a series of violent "accidents" which appeared to be some sort of ritual punishment. While very little actual violence was seen, there was a pervasive atmosphere of malevolence and potential violence. Suppressed anger was never far from the surface and fear was a constant factor in the life of many of the characters. Sex was an unpleasant need rather than a joy.

I don't want to give away too much of the plot in case people want to go and see it. But the acting was superb, the attention to detail in the historical setting was excellent and the use of silence was very effective.

But don't go if you like action films!

Edited by moi

public enemies. cracking film starring johnny depp as john dillinger the gangster. i can't remember the name of the actress who played his girlfriend but she was totally gorgeous! shame the fat pig fbi agent never got what was coming to him.

The Hangover, watched it Monday night , about as funny as a a real hangover after a skinfulf of Carlsberg . Crap .

If you want a proper movie gangster style , check out 'Rise of the foot soldier' football hooligan gets involved in the drugs trade, this takes some beating. A true story , think its a 2004 movie but if you havnt seen it your missing a real gem.

I went to the pictures tonight and saw a most unusual film. The White Ribbon is not an easy film to view. Don't go to see it if you want a feel good factor. But it was an exceptionally well-made and well-acted film which left me drained both emotionally and mentally. There was absolutely no background music. What you heard was exactly what you would have heard had you been there.

Set in a little Protestant village in the north of Germany just before the outbreak of the First World War, it centred on a series of violent "accidents" which appeared to be some sort of ritual punishment. While very little actual violence was seen, there was a pervasive atmosphere of malevolence and potential violence. Suppressed anger was never far from the surface and fear was a constant factor in the life of many of the characters. Sex was an unpleasant need rather than a joy.

I don't want to give away too much of the plot in case people want to go and see it. But the acting was superb, the attention to detail in the historical setting was excellent and the use of silence was very effective.

But don't go if you like action films!

Thanks for writing about that one. Hadn't heard about it, but after reading your post I watched a trailer for it. I wasn't sure if I would like it but I had to find out.

It's perhaps not the kind of movie I usually enjoy, but The White Ribbon was excellent. It had me hooked from the beginning.

Not sure what I liked about the movie though. Well, maybe I do. The acting was beyond excellent. Can't understand why this movie hasn't been mentioned more. Should be nominated for "Best foreign language film" at the Oscars and/or the Golden Globes.

And I can say that I'm glad I don't live in that village because I would be tied to the bed all the time :D

Thanks for writing about that one. Hadn't heard about it, but after reading your post I watched a trailer for it. I wasn't sure if I would like it but I had to find out.

It's perhaps not the kind of movie I usually enjoy, but The White Ribbon was excellent. It had me hooked from the beginning.

Not sure what I liked about the movie though. Well, maybe I do. The acting was beyond excellent. Can't understand why this movie hasn't been mentioned more. Should be nominated for "Best foreign language film" at the Oscars and/or the Golden Globes.

And I can say that I'm glad I don't live in that village because I would be tied to the bed all the time :D

I know what you're talking about (tied to the bed, I mean). It won the Palme d'Or at Cannes.

Like you, I find it difficult to explain what I liked about it. But the best film I've seen in ages. I was glad I went to it alone, because when I came out of the cinema I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to be left alone with my thoughts.

Rise of the Foot Soldier is a proper bad boy flick.

Based upon the Epping Forest Murders in 1995.

i've just been reading up on it. i thought i'd seen it before but i was thinking of essex boys. it sounds really excellent,i think i'll watch it later.

Cass - about big black guy - Cass Pennant who that was part of the ICF - enjoyed it and it had some funny one liners - anyone seen it?

Watched it on TV a few weeks back, quite enjoyed it - hell of a lot better than Green Street

Shame, but I doubt if they'll never be able to make a 'real' hooligan film - they'd need thousands of extras, and I'm not sure the health & safety would allow the terrace crowd scenes. Not sure what was most dangerous, the surge when a goal was scored or the away mob steaming into the home end - thoroughly enjoyed both, personally...

(cough) Maybe for some!

I would say it is worth going to watch, not outstanding film but not bad once it gets going. It is filmed alike Blair Witch with the camcorder approach. There is a few different endings depending on what format you watch.

Yeah, um, Mod, the DVDs at the cheaper end of the pre-release market are usually some bloke with a camcorder and a mate who cleans the toilets at a Vue multiplex. That's what you saw mate - if you actually pay to see it it is wonderful Cinemascope! On proper cameras. With a proper soundtrack. And the only person farting is you!

:bs_comehereyou:

Cass - about big black guy - Cass Pennant who that was part of the ICF - enjoyed it and it had some funny one liners - anyone seen it?

not yet. its amazing i haven't seen it yet,i've been meaning to see it for ages. i know a few people from round leytonstone way and stratford so i don't mind west ham.

Yeah, um, Mod, the DVDs at the cheaper end of the pre-release market are usually some bloke with a camcorder and a mate who cleans the toilets at a Vue multiplex. That's what you saw mate - if you actually pay to see it it is wonderful Cinemascope! On proper cameras. With a proper soundtrack. And the only person farting is you!

:angry:

'twas a screener, crystal clear and a tenner less than the flicks. I don't even bother with 99% of 'cam' crap (unless its the ones that I film at home on the tripod)