Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Money

Random Rumours

22 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

Sanchez, verati and Virgil VD would make us one of the best squads in the world and it wouldn't cost us 150 million oscar would pay for verati, fab would pay for VD we would just have to foot 45 mil for Sanchez, it's actually do-able imagine this: 

----------------Dave----luiz------VVD----------------

Moses--------------------------------------------Alonso

---------------------Verati-------Kante------------------

----------Sanchez---------------------Hazard---------

----------------------------Diego----------------------------

What a f**king team! 

Not gonna say that Verati and VVD won't be an upgrade. But the team we currently have with Sanchez on the right would also be ridiculous. 

wallosh likes this

6 hours ago, Jackbuchanan said:

Not gonna say that Verati and VVD won't be an upgrade. But the team we currently have with Sanchez on the right would also be ridiculous. 

Agreed, take the 50 million from Oscar and add 30 million on top of that and there's Sanchez. That's close to Barca's front line and equal to Real's in my opinion. One can dream

wallosh likes this

On 16/12/2016 at 21:15, DonAntonio said:

Sanchez, verati and Virgil VD would make us one of the best squads in the world and it wouldn't cost us 150 million oscar would pay for verati, fab would pay for VD we would just have to foot 45 mil for Sanchez, it's actually do-able imagine this: 

----------------Dave----luiz------VVD----------------

Moses--------------------------------------------Alonso

---------------------Verati-------Kante------------------

----------Sanchez---------------------Hazard---------

----------------------------Diego----------------------------

What a f**king team! 

Good as that line-up is,  i still think I'd be in favour of playing with a keeper.

26 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Good as that line-up is,  i still think I'd be in favour of playing with a keeper.

Think that goes without saying, and the discussion was about outfield players, we don't need a new keeper, full points for quirkiness with the recycled joke though

6 hours ago, havelschayes said:

read that hoffenheim was gonna sell sule to chelsea because we offered more money but as soon as sule said he wants to go to bayern they immediately sell him to them 

lol what a weird league

It's an inbred league you'll rarely get a good German outside of Germany , but I suppose that keeps the national team at a better level keeping so many domestic players 

1 minute ago, DonAntonio said:

It's an inbred league you'll rarely get a good German outside of Germany...

You could say the same about English players as well.

1 minute ago, DonAntonio said:

...but I suppose that keeps the national team at a better level keeping so many domestic players 

That one doesn't apply to England, though.

Beerqueen and Paccbet like this

3 minutes ago, Maksimov said:

You could say the same about English players as well.

That one doesn't apply to England, though.

Difference is English players aren't good enough or they would go abroad, when they are good enough they end up at clubs like real, because we have the best league in the world why would an English player leave for France or Germany or Spain unless going to a top side and we don't Have many English players that would get in one of those top sides, totally different dynamic, plus top English sides barely have English players Bayern has a German core, any one of those players could walk into top sides in other leagues, but they don't, even although their domestic league is inferior, England: not so good players in a top league, Germany: top players in a not so good league apples and oranges mate. 

1 hour ago, 1905 said:

Don't know about everyone else but that's ruined my Christmas.......

:laugh2:

1905 and Jezz like this

6 hours ago, IliyaKrostin said:

I think Martial can become a realistic target for us, seems like he can't find himself under Jose. I read in few sites that West Ham offered him a loan deal. Such a talented player, would happily have him here.

I would love to see him here. Obviously still very young, he can play any of the three front positions for us. He'd cost a fair bit less than James or Sanchez as well. (I would still prefer Sanchez out of the three but that's the least likely of the three)