Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Money

Random Rumours

Seems like we are interested in Vidal from Bayern again.

Apparantly Conte wants to club to offer them 45 million euros for him.

Wouldn't be against it even if he's nearing 30. Proper box to box and a great player who would improve us.

Bild reporting we looking to sign Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) from Leverkusen for circa £34m? Yeh right, Mugchester showed him the door just over a year ago for a mere £7.5m.

That annoying dwarf did pop in a few against us though.

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 08:51, evissy said:

Maybe bring Kenedy back. Would fit to backup either Moses or Alonso pretty nicely.

Kenedy is already back, loan with Watford cut short due to injury and doesn't look like he'll be going back again.

2 hours ago, 1905 said:

Bild reporting we looking to sign Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) from Leverkusen for circa £34m? Yeh right, Mugchester showed him the door just over a year ago for a mere £7.5m.

That annoying dwarf did pop in a few against us though.

I hate the guy so irritating, looks like a girl taking male hormones, and 34 mil, I'd cry for a month, can't be remotely true 

Just now, DonAntonio said:

I hate the guy so irritating, looks like a girl taking male hormones, and 34 mil, I'd cry for a month, can't be remotely true 

Agent possibly looking to cash in from a sale elsewhere, or seeking improved contract terms from Leverkusen.

DonAntonio likes this

2 hours ago, Zeta Orionis said:

Is he any better than the youngsters we already have? E.g. Musonda? I doubt t.

Buying young players is a business move not always to fit into the first team, we make money doing it, we even made money on papi and if they come good we look clever 

27 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Doesn't matter right now, matters in 5 years. 5m is an insignificant amount these days to the top clubs. 

Whilst it might not be a large amount in the big picture we still have to operate as a business. We can't match the ground capacity of our rivals so acquiring players at low cost to move them on later at a profit is how we have to operate. May seem unethical but as i say we are a business.

Brutos and the special one like this

27 minutes ago, PedroMendez said:

Dries Mertens apparently available for around £12m at that price does anyone else think he would be worth a punt?

Always thought of him as a slightly less talented Hazard 

I don't think Napoli would sell him for that sum, its president is known for requiring much for his players.

1 hour ago, PedroMendez said:

Dries Mertens apparently available for around £12m at that price does anyone else think he would be worth a punt?

Always thought of him as a slightly less talented Hazard 

That's like calling Duncan Ferguson a slighly less talented version of Drogba. Mertens is not Chelsea quality.

At the moment, the most obvious one who can take us to another level is alexis sanchez playing along side hazard behind costa.. that look like a safe bet, we've been linked with many but none is that convincing in term of really improving our game.. I think if arsenal miss out top 4 this season, it might change their stance regarding not selling sanchez..