Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Money

Random Rumours

I do think we need 3 key signing. Top class left wing back, top class central midfield and top class right midfield.

The central midfield should be someone similar to Pogba qualities. Equally good in defence and in attack. Someone who can build our game, but in the same time its good in defence too. He got to have good shot, cause Matic simply can`t shot.

Right midfield, who is more of Couthino type player. Who can build our game in the last part of the pitch.

Bakayoko looks to be a big, physical CM, so could be what we need/ Don't know enough about his technical skills to comment though. Needs to shave that sh*tty beard though.

Kessie looks similar, quite powerful and physical, maybe slightly more flashy with the skills.

Bobbywoodhogan likes this

11 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

I'm not sure another big, strong midfielder is what we needed most right now. We need a good passer, but physically stronger than Cesc.

In an ideal world that would be Koke or Veratti but I doubt either is possible

wallosh likes this

Tbh i think conte needs to use his squad a little more now. Understandably he has been reluctant to change that back 5 since we haven't been conceding, however I do think we would benefit from having azpi at right wing back and zouma at right centre back in the big games away from home. 

We also struggle in centre midfield at times and I think although bakayoko or kessie are interesting players, both are young and can't see them displacing matic, kante, or fabregas. 

I look at bakayoko and think rlc would be at a similar level if he had 6000 minutes under his belt. Probably best to wait until the summer to address the midfield issues, and maybe try playing all 3 of fabregas matic and kante on occasion, and sacrifice pedro/Willian. 

Up top we aren't going to be able to bring in a better option than what we already have, signing anyone below that level would just be blocking the vast amount of potential we already own. 

Wing back is the only area I think we could maybe improve in January.

Llorente was good but at Bilbao, after that he is done.

Where exactly Veratti are going to play? Veratti and Cante looks so "good" .... Both of them shorter then 1.70 .... We will get annihilated in the midfielder ...

Tho we need 2 position that we need world class players. Matic position, we need a player like Pogba/Toure/Bastian Swhain(at their best) and our right midfielder. There we need a guy like Kaka. Who have good shot from distance, who is good 1 on 1, who create chances, a guy who can build our game in the last part of the pitch.

Edited by brakeit
Bobbywoodhogan likes this

For all his height, Matic is absolutely rubbish in the air. Probably one of the worst in the prem considering his height. So the only resl difference is Matic is larger  and Verrati isnt exactly known for being bossed around physically.

I do agree we need someone with better passing ability though

wallosh likes this

Did i say Matic is good enough ? NO. I say Matic need replacement, but it has to be someone like Pogba/Toure type. Big, phyisically and playing both good in defence and attack.

I like Veratti, but no chance Kante - Verratti will do good for us. We see what happen vs Tottenham, Kante was not good enough, due to Spurs midfielder was stronger and better physically then him. Of course Kante has bad night, but they outmuscle him.

And Matic and Kante do zero to our attack.

We need strong physically players, of course their technically level need to be on point.

In the past we have crazy strong player and we could destroyed every team with physics. We crush technically team like that. Im speaking about Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Drogba, we have crazy good physically team. While now we aren`t so good in that department.

I like Kante very much, but he is demanding midfielder. He is deffensive midfielder, but because his lack height, we need to have another good midfilder in defence. So if Kante is a must have, then the guy next to him, need to be equally good in both defence and attack. He need to have Fabregas build up on the game and Fabregas passing level, and to be like Essien in defence.

Because lets face it Matic is not good enough in both defence and attacking. And i still don`t know why we didn`t sell him while we could in the summer and get the midfilder we need for Conte 3/4/3.

This is what i think we need to improve at. To understand when the moment is come and to departure with player, when we can still take money for them.

We was late with Ashley Cole, we was late with Ivanovic and so on.

You see player is on decline, so depart with him and take some money for him, dont keep him, untill, ex we see what happen last season ... No sense even if he can give you a half good season.

Just buy him a fresh, young and better replacement.

Its not like we have Xavi and you can`t replace him so easily...

And next year we will be in the Champions League. I dont know why we are still sleeping in the transfer window. Or we are going to wait to the summer and then buy 5-6 player we need. Cause we may need even more, cause we are going to be back in the CL. And the title is far from secured. If i was Conte i would demand from the management to get 1 top player now. I know the winter is hard, but not impossible.

We get Luiz and Torres in the winter. Liverpool bought Suarez in the winter.

Anyway i`m for improvements and i think we sleep too much in the summer. We should have done better then. The management not bought Conte first choices, we get second or even third Conte choices, which was very bad.

4 hours ago, brakeit said:

Did i say Matic is good enough ? NO. I say Matic need replacement, but it has to be someone like Pogba/Toure type. Big, phyisically and playing both good in defence and attack.

I like Veratti, but no chance Kante - Verratti will do good for us. We see what happen vs Tottenham, Kante was not good enough, due to Spurs midfielder was stronger and better physically then him. Of course Kante has bad night, but they outmuscle him.

And Matic and Kante do zero to our attack.

We need strong physically players, of course their technically level need to be on point.

In the past we have crazy strong player and we could destroyed every team with physics. We crush technically team like that. Im speaking about Essien, Ballack, Lampard, Drogba, we have crazy good physically team. While now we aren`t so good in that department.

I like Kante very much, but he is demanding midfielder. He is deffensive midfielder, but because his lack height, we need to have another good midfilder in defence. So if Kante is a must have, then the guy next to him, need to be equally good in both defence and attack. He need to have Fabregas build up on the game and Fabregas passing level, and to be like Essien in defence.

Because lets face it Matic is not good enough in both defence and attacking. And i still don`t know why we didn`t sell him while we could in the summer and get the midfilder we need for Conte 3/4/3.

This is what i think we need to improve at. To understand when the moment is come and to departure with player, when we can still take money for them.

We was late with Ashley Cole, we was late with Ivanovic and so on.

You see player is on decline, so depart with him and take some money for him, dont keep him, untill, ex we see what happen last season ... No sense even if he can give you a half good season.

Just buy him a fresh, young and better replacement.

Its not like we have Xavi and you can`t replace him so easily...

And next year we will be in the Champions League. I dont know why we are still sleeping in the transfer window. Or we are going to wait to the summer and then buy 5-6 player we need. Cause we may need even more, cause we are going to be back in the CL. And the title is far from secured. If i was Conte i would demand from the management to get 1 top player now. I know the winter is hard, but not impossible.

We get Luiz and Torres in the winter. Liverpool bought Suarez in the winter.

Anyway i`m for improvements and i think we sleep too much in the summer. We should have done better then. The management not bought Conte first choices, we get second or even third Conte choices, which was very bad.

That player does not exist. There is no player who has Fabregas' passing range and is a powerhouse defensively. In fact there's not even many players that have fabregas' passing range or Essien's power individually, never mind combined. You are living in dreamland.

Yeah that player would be a ballon d'or candidate, pretty much every teams wet dream. Unless you can clone Lothar Mathäeus theres no chance of finding someone like that.

On 8.1.2017 at 06:34, DrogbaIsKing said:

Right we should just buy Aguero and Zlatan

So thats it then? Surely theres someone between Llorente and Aguero

ashwin and RMCM like this

Of course its not going to be exactly the same, but there is a lot of such players out there.

RMCM, i also mention 3 guys, who is equally good in both terms. Pogba, past Shwaini, Xabi, Toure.

I can name you, a lot of similar players. Busquets for example, Also Toni Kroos. He is a great playmaker and yet very good in defence. Luka Modric as well. Koke also. There is a lot more, plenty .....

This is a crucial player, so you will need to spend a lot for such player, but this is a type of player we need. Cause Fabregas is really slow and he is very bad in defence. Almost every of his sliding tackles is a fault and come with a yellow card.
And Matic is 1 foot disaster. He work so slow when he recieve the ball, and all the defenders are back and caught our players .... And forget distance shots from him.

And a good player on that position will score many goals with our system.

I hope you get it now. But we need to stop buy quantity players, we need quality. World class, and to be under 25 years old. That is a smart politics.

I already said which is the other position we need world class players. Left Wing Back and Right Midfielder.

Edited by brakeit