Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Money

Random Rumours

On 1/16/2017 at 01:02, bola said:

what's the chance of getting messi?

I think ManCity have higher chance of getting him. He's best friend with Aguero and City got billionaire owners who's ready to spend.

France have so many good talents right now its hurting my brain. Although saying that some of them haven't hit the heights like Imbula Kondogbia & Digne didn't do that well at PSG, Zouma and Laoprte both coming back from bad injuries and Martial struggling a bit at Utd. I said a few times on here but for me its one of the best leagues to buy players from, the success rate for us has been high buying straight from Ligue 1.

Like his aggression and tenacity, 17 goals and 6 assists in 23 games and still only 23 years old.
Dare I say the 5th goal in the video is somewhat Costa-esque
Apparently Arsenal are after him.

Isn't half bad and at 23 will only get better definitely worth a look i feel

It's abit concerning that in the last 3.5 transfer windows, we've only been able to sign Luiz, Alonso,Pedro and Papy Djiioboji. Whilst also selling decent squad players like Oscar and Rammy  

I know it's a tough market and finding value for money is very difficult so I don't want to complain but it is concerning. 

I do think that we perhaps need to be abit more forceful in the transfer window. 

7 hours ago, JM7 said:

It's abit concerning that in the last 3.5 transfer windows, we've only been able to sign Luiz, Alonso,Pedro and Papy Djiioboji. Whilst also selling decent squad players like Oscar and Rammy  

I know it's a tough market and finding value for money is very difficult so I don't want to complain but it is concerning. 

I do think that we perhaps need to be abit more forceful in the transfer window. 

If anything, we should be happy.

We are selling off deadwood (oscar, ramires, mikel) while replacing them with youth players like Chalobah, RLC/Musonda.

We have also bought Kante, Baba, Michy, Begovic. 

Infact, we have spent 186mil pounds of money on a number of players in the last 3.5 windows.