Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Money

Random Rumours

Just now, JM7 said:

So over a week left until the window closes and there's no links to anyone really. 

Got to feel abit sorry for Conte, 2 windows and he's only signed Luiz and Alonso who have first 11 starters. 

If he manages to win the league, he should be given a knighhood

You forgot about a certain Kante.

Expected us to land some deals in january myself but maybe the club and Conte feel like they can take this squad to the league title as it is and then go all out in the summer for proper world class reinforcements. We will certainly have some money available.

I think we are doing the right thing, until the big player becomes available, there's no point signing a squad player just for the sake of it. It's amazing City hasn't signed a defender, but maybe that's just how it is in January, even they have problems buying.

wallosh likes this

Our squad next year will have no more youth in it, than what we have now.  Nailed on.  There is zero chance the club or Conte are going to favour promoting a youth product over bringing in marquee names, especially with Europe looking back on the agenda. Zilch

If we're going to look at transfers in the summer i'd consider raiding Ligue 1. We've a lot of luck with players from that league over the years with Drogba, Cech, Essien, Malouda and more recently Zouma and Hazard. Lyon and Monaco have a plethora of talent i wouldn't mind snatching up at a reasonable price in summer.

Brutos likes this

On 1/23/2017 at 23:36, Xfaxtor said:

January is rarely a good time to purchase reinforcements, you get a lot less value for money and top players are rarely available. Would be happy to wait untill summer 

Ditto. Our line up, why fix it when it's not broken.

On 24/01/2017 at 15:50, RIP Mourinho said:

If we're going to look at transfers in the summer i'd consider raiding Ligue 1. We've a lot of luck with players from that league over the years with Drogba, Cech, Essien, Malouda and more recently Zouma and Hazard. Lyon and Monaco have a plethora of talent i wouldn't mind snatching up at a reasonable price in summer.

Just realised i missed out the best of the bunch. Azpilicueta x x 

24 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Sky Sports are saying we're preparing a bid for Celtic keeper Craig Gordon

Had a terrible time with injuries when he was at Sunderland but he's played more than 30 games in the last couple of seasons. 

I'd be surprised if he would be happy to come sit on the bench for us over picking up easy medals at Celtic though. 

Still, decent enough keeper, could do a lot worse if we are going to cash in on Begovic. 

On 1/24/2017 at 15:50, RIP Mourinho said:

Nah coz League 1 as a whole is sh*te and no where near as good as the prem and therefor must have zero players of any quality running around it.  

24 minutes ago, Van Butsen said:

Nah coz League 1 as a whole is sh*te and no where near as good as the prem and therefor must have zero players of any quality running around it.  

Sorry but I disagree with you, there are a lot of players that can play in the premier league. Lacazette, Bakayoko, Lemar, Fabinho, Glik, Sidibe, Tolisso, Cornet, Lopes, Seri, Plea, Cyprien and there are more names.

Edited by IliyaKrostin

19 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Sorry but I disagree with you, there are a lot of players that can play in the premier league. Lacazette, Bakayoko, Lemar, Fabinho, Glik, Sidibe, Tolisso, Cornet, Lopes, Seri, Plea, Cyprien and there are more names.

He's been sarcastic, over stating what people have said in the past. Honestly he's the biggest troll going with his poor attempts at sly digs.

Chelsbear, EdinburghBlue and dkw like this