Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Money

Random Rumours

I really gone beyond frustrated now all i can do is laugh, i work with 4 Man united fans and a Liverpool fan and i will have to put up with them for the next 9 months if we dont make any major signings absolutely ridiculous 

We will sign no one I called it a week ago I have accepted that already

Chill, you are about to find out how wrong you are this evening.
If the board had got the last minute deal of Alonso and Luiz wrong last season, they won't have waited this long to make signing. Continue to panic at your own peril. The board are already negotiating with players right behind the scene and I keep on saying NEVER RULE OUT THE SIGNING OF SANDRO though I don't really rate him because I watch few of his games in the champions league last season. The board wherever they are right now are confident of signing new players today.

22 minutes ago, wallosh said:

If the board had got the last minute deal of Alonso and Luiz wrong last season, they won't have waited this long to make signing. Continue to panic at your own peril. The board are already negotiating with players right behind the scene and I keep on saying NEVER RULE OUT THE SIGNING OF SANDRO though I don't really rate him because I watch few of his games in the champions league last season. The board wherever they are right now are confident of signing new players today.

There is no chance Sandro signs for us today nooooooooooo Chance 

will be Drinkwater or nothing today  n my opinion 

Lol if we make any big name signings I make a donation to the board

37 minutes ago, wallosh said:

Ah bless. If only.

Edited by WhiteWall

6 hours ago, abramovich said:

Well, that's a flawed logic. I'm all for buying better players than we already have but what if for whatever reason we're unable to land them? Stay put? What happens when either Alonso or Moses, or both, get injured, suspended, lose form? We've got no wingbacks except those two, and even Moses is a converted wingback, it was done out of necessity.  We have four competitions to take part in plus most players will play for their national teams. It's a long tough marathon of a season, and unlike last year we're back in Europe.

Conte must be fuming with this show of incompetence after the promises he's been given. 

I've posted before about signing backups to non-elite players. You end up with a squad of deadwood like Arsenal, struggling to shift them a year or two later.

I'm ok with a free signing such as Sagna or Clichy who would be given a one year deal, effectively a loan signing. Spending money and giving 3-5 year contracts to players no better than we have is a recipe for disaster and to be avoided.

Azpi can play WB either side, as can Rudiger. Either option will give Christensen more games. And we are allowed to play other formations you know.

4 hours ago, Sindre said:

No they don't. There is a reason we have chased wingbacks all summer.

Sandro, Rose, Walker. All massive upgrades on what we have. No problem with that. Outside of those, what other WB's have we "chased all summer"?

1 hour ago, wallosh said:

You talk too much crap. Your support of the inefficient Emenalo is because he's a Nigerian and I am a Nigerian as well and thinks HE NEEDS TO GO. He's garbage!!! 

Can't believe Aurier has gone to Spurs - where the hell were we on that one!

Sad the Ox has gone to the bindippers because I liked him but we couldn't offer him the position he wanted so fair enough.

I guess we are destined to come crashing to earth heavily in January as fatigue and injuries start to take their toll.