Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, TomCFC85 said:

Excuse me for my ignorance, but are you being sarcastic or are Metro actually reliable? Not particularly good at sources myself.

Hehehehe... You said Metro

And reliable 

Within two words of each other.

Ps.

Moussa Marega. 

Porto striker. Never heard of him before. 

Has Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink found a way to reverse time?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5244819/amp/Man-United-Chelsea-make-contact-Moussa-Marega.html

47DCF69600000578-0-image-a-207_1515370350323.jpg

Edited by Sun zhi

Not a Chelsea rumour, but looking at the yawning gap between Barca and Real Madrid it's inevitable that Madrid are going to splash the cash to try and catch up. Could be Hazard, could be Salah, could be both. Could be farewell Zinedine Zidane.

But it looks to me as though Madrid are almost certainly going to be really active in the summer market and that'll cause ripples across Europe and possibly at Stamford Bridge. 

41 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

Not a Chelsea rumour, but looking at the yawning gap between Barca and Real Madrid it's inevitable that Madrid are going to splash the cash to try and catch up. Could be Hazard, could be Salah, could be both. Could be farewell Zinedine Zidane.

But it looks to me as though Madrid are almost certainly going to be really active in the summer market and that'll cause ripples across Europe and possibly at Stamford Bridge. 

Isn’t Zidane mostly the reason that Eden would want to go to RM?  Grew up idolizing him, so I imagine our chances of keeping him would increase if Zidane was sacked.

1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

This could turn out to be a really sh*t window for us, Mahrez goes to one of the top clubs, Sanchez to United, VVD to Liverpool, Auba to Arsenal, Andy Carroll to Chelsea.

If that happens we'll be a laughing stock. 

Sadly I can't see what our squad development strategy is. I can't see what we are trying to build. 

5 hours ago, carrickblue said:

If that happens we'll be a laughing stock. 

Sadly I can't see what our squad development strategy is. I can't see what we are trying to build. 

I think we are trying to "survive" without the Roman money and the coming up stadium enhancement. Thats the only strategy I feel.

18 minutes ago, abramovich said:

There's a rumour we made inquiries about Dzeko. I know he's old but I wouldn't mind him at Chelsea. Tall, strong,pretty good with the ball at his feet for big man and knows where the goal is. Much better option than Carroll.

This I'd be happy with after how he was against us in the CL