Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Money

Random Rumours

4 hours ago, DJSankiller007 said:

We should sign this guy has improved quite a lot him and Hazard can play as strikers in 3-5-2 or he can play one of the front 3 in 3-4-3 has got pace to burn for days we haven't got a player that can beat defenders for fun i know his end product isn't the best but he is still young only 21 can improve. With him in the team Hazard won't be the only player that defenders need to worry about which can create space for other players in attack

He's improved quite a bit ? how so ? He still doesn't score goals and his end product is still woeful. You say he is still young at 21 and can improve, but at 21, a player should be showing some signs of world class ability, he hasn't shown that once in his career yet. I would rather give any of our youngsters a chance than sign Adama Traore.

Musonda is better than Traore, and we would still be better off playing Willian and Pedro over Traore. So signing him would be a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

He’d have been a solid purchase but I think with Arsenal already letting Walcott go to Everton and Sanchez to United they’d be reluctant to sell to us.

We sold them Cech at a good price, Wenger has sold to many other rivals before. 

Not to mention Arsenal are getting aubamayang, Giroud's chances of getting game time diminish even further. Giroud wants to play in the WC, he'll want minutes, he'll get more minutes at Chelsea at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Slojo said:

We sold them Cech at a good price, Wenger has sold to many other rivals before. 

Not to mention Arsenal are getting aubamayang, Giroud's chances of getting game time diminish even further. Giroud wants to play in the WC, he'll want minutes, he'll get more minutes at Chelsea at the moment. 

Yeah but if they then sold Giroud to us imagine how pissed off the fans would be after Sanchez leaves for Man U. It just wouldn’t make for good PR for them.

From what I’ve read it sounds like Giroud might have some involvement in the Aubeymang deal.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3356831/chelsea-consider-move-for-west-hams-marko-arnautovic-sources

Absolutely inevitable Arnautović would get linked with us. Wouldn't be the worst signing but I'm now almost 100 per cent convinced the media is just making half of these stories up. I predicted he would be next and wouldn't you know it, a couple of hours later, we were 'in' for him!