Money

Random Rumours

8 hours ago, jack_super_class said:

Danilo looks awful for City, Zappacosta actually looks better. Conte still wanted Zappacosta though.

Even if his end product is normally pretty poor, I have to admit, he's not looked too bad defensively. Of course it helps quite a bit he normally has Azpi directly behind him on the pitch. 

Guardian: "Chelsea had representatives at the Parc des Princes on Saturday to watch 20-year-old Montpellier defender Nordi Mukiele."
Along with Roma and RB Leipzig...Roma apparently at a point of offering him a deal

PNE FC's Jordan Hugill is apparently on his way to Chelsea today for a medical.

Peter Ridsdale is accompanying as he is concluding business at Oxford for Ledson in the next 24hrs.

Hugill is seen as a quality Target man able to hold up the ball and put the ball in the net.

10 goals this year so far in the championship and has a good track record in front of goal.

Supposed £12million deal.

Some might be disappointed however he is capable and with a team like Chelsea, Hugill could be very special given time to perform and improve.

The news rags ran with Crystal Palace as they are aware of a London club being interested, it is being reported on the news vines in the USA that it is actually Chelsea in for him.

Take it with a pinch of salt as many will think he isn't good enough.

Moving to palace would be a sideways step as they're not much bigger than Preston.

Sounds ambitious but I think we could get either Kovacic or Rakitic if we put in the right funds. Rakitic hasn't had the last two seasons for Barcelona but he's no doubt one of the best creative central midfielders in the world still, might fancy a trip abroad. 

As for Kovacic there's a lot of links of him going to other clubs, looks a talent and Madrid don't appear to be that interested in pushing him. 

12 hours ago, Slojo said:

Sounds ambitious but I think we could get either Kovacic or Rakitic if we put in the right funds. Rakitic hasn't had the last two seasons for Barcelona but he's no doubt one of the best creative central midfielders in the world still, might fancy a trip abroad. 

As for Kovacic there's a lot of links of him going to other clubs, looks a talent and Madrid don't appear to be that interested in pushing him. 

Kovacic seems like the Mourinho "type" to me, wouldn't be surprised if United sign him. Personally hope we're in for Napoli's Jorginho.

Edited by the special one

On 4/2/2561 at 04:36, the special one said:

Kovacic seems like the Mourinho "type" to me, wouldn't be surprised if United sign him. Personally hope we're in for Napoli's Jorginho.

We should have made a move for Rakitic when he was at Schalke. We had an idea of his quality first hand, when he bossed the midfield, in their 2007 Champions League home tie against us.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 04:38, Scott Harris said:

He's improved quite a bit ? how so ? He still doesn't score goals and his end product is still woeful. You say he is still young at 21 and can improve, but at 21, a player should be showing some signs of world class ability, he hasn't shown that once in his career yet. I would rather give any of our youngsters a chance than sign Adama Traore.

Musonda is better than Traore, and we would still be better off playing Willian and Pedro over Traore. So signing him would be a waste of time.

I told you this guy has improved but i guess this video is the proof just watch his value rise and some big club will buy him and you say that a player should be showing some signs of world class ability at 21 Musonda is 21 you say he is better than Traore how so his physique is so weak for premier league can't even out pace and beat a defender properly and Pedro and Willian are not world class like Hazard i am not saying that Traore is world class yet but he has all the ingredients to be one in the future especially his insane pace which any defender no matter how good will be afraid of which in turn will take the focus of some of the defenders of Hazard and give him more space to create and score because right now most of the teams know stop Hazard and you stop Chelsea from scoring. 

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 01:50, dkw said:

Sign a player who has scored 1 goal in 2 seasons as a striker?

When i said he can play as a striker i meant when Morata is injured he can fill in as a striker his regular position will be a right winger in 3-4-3 formation will cause way more trouble for defenders than Willian and Pedro both put together who can't even take on defenders and beat them most of the time. At the moment almost all the teams know mark Hazard ot of the game and you have a good chance of winning against chelsea Traore has insane pace so you will have two defenders on him most of the time which will create space for Hazard to create and score a little easier and as for your scoring goals he is only 21 he is improving in that department and here is a video just showing that 

Newcastle's Jamaal Lascelles is being targeted by Chelsea according to the Evening Standard. Looks like a fairly good English centre back from what I've seen of him this season. He might be a replacement for David Luiz in the summer. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-target-newcastle-united-captain-jamaal-lascelles-as-club-looks-to-bloster-defence-in-summer-a3773141.html

25 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Literally signed him on FIFA for Chelsea like 3 days ago, no joke.
The same thing happened to me with Kante a few years ago.
I CONTROL REALITY! 

So why didn't you sign Sandro then?

On 11/02/2018 at 10:14, Scott Harris said:

About time he scored goals, it only took him 2 years (first one should have been saved by the keeper by the way)

Seriously though, 2 goals in the Championship changes nothing about my opinion of him.

The defending for both of those goals was absolute ass as well