Luka Modric

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Too easy - I see he scored again today!

Obey noisy anus

Thought I'd let someone else do it this time..

Took me some time this one... the man had the nickname on here before he signed, ace fart.

Take the next step? Premiership player..

Evil donkey..

The rumours over him moving to us seem to be picking up speed, prices of around £30m being mentioned. I would be very happy to see that happen.

The rumours over him moving to us seem to be picking up speed, prices of around £30m being mentioned. I would be very happy to see that happen.

£30m is a bit too much. He's a good player, but not that good. We could get Aguero for that price.

Come on guys, can't we just accept this is rubbish and move on. He's a great player, but it's Spurs. Now would you in a million years think about selling Didier to them? Do you think the club would? I don't care how much we offered they'd never sell a player like him to us.

But isn't it 45m euro? I think I've seen that number before, but with a € in front of it.

45m Euros I believe + wages that are high.

Would love to see Luka Modric in Chelsea though, what a big signing it would be

Edited by Andreas

As has been said can't see Spurs selling him to us. They're not exactly a competitive rival to us either, they just think they are. I can see him going to Man United if anywhere.

Well, Spurs are Man Utds feeder club...who consequently are Real Madrid feeder club :rolleyes:

Am I missing something, but I just don't think he's that great?

I admit he shows flashes of brilliance, but I've seen him knocked off the ball a lot, and I'd much rather give Josh a run in the team than spending a lot on Modric and giving money to that shower of c**ts

Am I missing something, but I just don't think he's that great?

I admit he shows flashes of brilliance, but I've seen him knocked off the ball a lot, and I'd much rather give Josh a run in the team than spending a lot on Modric and giving money to that shower of c**ts

I rate Sneijder higher to be honest. But Modric has carried that Spurs team this season. Whenever they do something great he seems to be involved.