Vintage Blues pictures and film

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

think this was against utd  bobby charltons last game   could be wrong though

If you look at Scott's view of the Bridge a couple of posts above, taken when the old East Stand had been demolished, you can see that the old North terrace was fully open. In the pic you posted, the bit by the west was closed off. Bobby Charlton's last game was played in front of a building site where the East Stand was going up (slowly), so I think your pic was a few seasons later.

Today, 1 March 2016, is the 10th anniversary of the King of Stamford Bridge;s passing. I'm sure we all have our own memories of Peter. One of mine is the goal against Leeds in the FA Cup Final Replay. 

From the club website:

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/02/peter-osgood--in-words--pictures-and-video.html

Against Spurs 1982 nearly a great day.

walker-shed-1982.jpgIt a

It always amazes me how full the shed looks in some pictures, obviously the picture above is v Spurs in the cup tie in 82 so it was packed, but even pictures of normal run of the mill league games from back in the bad old days some pics show the shed as rammed.

It always amazes me how full the shed looks in some pictures, obviously the picture above is v Spurs in the cup tie in 82 so it was packed, but even pictures of normal run of the mill league games from back in the bad old days some pics show the shed as rammed.

been discussed on here before, cash and turnstile operators leaving their foot on the pedal created false attendances. Some operators must of been rich!!! Example, anyone without a ticket at Grimsby on the terraces in 1984 got in for a tenner!! It was packed and people climbed over. Happened regular home and away, our numbers were better than advertised.