Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Carshalton Blue

Vintage Blues pictures and film

6,637 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, chi blue said:

Classic kit and most memorable team!! Looks like loads of Chelsea in Fulham's river side stand? 5-3 Chelsea!!!!! "Boys in blue division 2" 

Was in the seats for this one! From memory we had from the corner flag up to about 30yds from the goal. Saying that we were every where as usual.

Jezz and erskblue like this

I have always associated Le coq sportif with our strips back in the early to mid 1980s.

That and the Tour de France yellow jersey!

13 hours ago, erskblue said:

Great season great Chelsea team, great away strip.

Cheers for the picture.

Still got that shirt, seems to have shrunk a bit over last 30 years though... doesn't fit any more

erskblue likes this

I was just flitting thru much speak on the pros and cons of what I considered the real shed 1968 to late 80s. Also the Headhunters.It is for me great experiences never to be relived,and exchanged for BEDHUNTING. Now get me in it

4 hours ago, Jezz said:

what year was this. I may have been up the shed end helping clear the snowchelsea91-1.jpg.de4c2ff2e88be15658bf5a1288939411.jpg

4 hours ago, Mike Carefree said:

We had two games that could of been postponed 85/86. I think anyone that helped got a free match ticket. Both games I believe were a draw against Leicester and a loss to Oxford!! I don't think the fans would've bothered against Leicester if they had known Speedo was suspended and Kerry was out injured!!

Mike Carefree and erskblue like this