Any game recommendation?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I always recommend Orange Box to anyone, best deal I have ever seen for some incredible games.

+1

Awesome deal. Orange box is great. After you play and beat Portal 1, go ahead and get Portal 2 as well.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know if its worth downloading Star Wars: Knight of the old republic 1 & 2 - pretty old games but isnt it rated one of the best RPGS of all time? and as im into star wars it might be a good game wasting your time on when its rainy days over here..

Anyone played them?

Mass Effect and Knights of the old republic my two favourite games of all time! Definately get it,

On a side note, anyone know of any games like the ones mention? Ive yet to try any RPG's that are as good? Dragon Age was cracking though.

...heard it might be a problem to get this game running on vista so not sure I can even get it working, will install it tomorrow and see.

Don't they usually have some downloadable patches to fix compatability issues for the more popular older games?

---[edit]---

In fact, I just googled "knights of the old republic vista patch" and this is the first page that came up:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=194296

I had a quick look and think it might have just the info that you need.

Edited by Maksimov

Anyone know if its worth downloading Star Wars: Knight of the old republic 1 & 2 - pretty old games but isnt it rated one of the best RPGS of all time? and as im into star wars it might be a good game wasting your time on when its rainy days over here..

Anyone played them?

KotOR 1 is possibly the best game I have ever played; it's certainly in the running among my other favourites. The storyline is incredible and will grip you from beginning to end, especially if you have the same love/nerdy obsession with Star Wars which I had when I was 15.

KotOR 2 is less good story-wise, but is still an excellent game. They made a few upgrades on the first; it's certainly worth playing.

Yes, it all depends on the choices you make in the game. Like if you mind control someone to make them jump to their death, that gives you a more evil rating or whatever.

Oh right, but does it give you a totally different story? doing quests for the sith rather then killing the sith like im doing atm

• 2 weeks later...

Not into MMO at all but seen that Bioware is releasing one soon and it looks pretty good!

Mass Effect dialogued quests, not as hardcore as WoW in terms to raids/instances and stuff so I might give it a try actually. Us casual players actually have a change to get the best items and stuff because of the instance system with looting and that.

Heres the official page. http://www.swtor.com/

Its still in Beta but I think its released in September..

Looks pretty damn good dont it