Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Bridgeman

Any game recommendation?

47 minutes ago, dkw said:

I dont know how you can do all these platinum runs, you achievement whore you ha ha...drives me nuts when I get to about 80% and the last ones are just ridiculous, tedious slogs. I always give up.

I only do it for games I actually enjoy or games that are easy. I find most devs just add ridiculous trophies to make the game seem longer rather than release a good, replay able game. That’s why I’m playing The Witcher for a third time, two trophies to get!

28 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Watch Dogs, there was a mini game about a drinking game and it was crazy hard, apparently they eventually made patched it because they got so many complaints. 

I remember the drinking games, me and my brother basically held one side of the controller each for the difficult ones and cracked it. I didn’t give a sh*t but he’s a trophy whore so I got a Chinese out of it :laugh2:

He uses something called save wizard, you basically get someone else’s save to unlock achievements.

5 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I'm on Playstation, managed to find some random online to help me out last night but may need more help doing a challenge (play online co-op for 1 hour, only played with the random for 20 minutes). 

Feel free to add me, my PSN ID is, very originally of me, ForeverCarefree 

Thanks for letting me know, it's a bit sh*t putting in an achievement that's locked behind needing to play with others. 

Currently at 31 platinum trophies. Had a slow year because not a lot came out that I was able to get the platinum on. I was going to try for the new Wolfenstien but turns out it's ridiculously hard. 

I find some games enjoyable just chipping away at trophies... Making sure to collect everything, do every challenge. 

My most cherished platinum is Hotline Miami, I got stupidly good at that game and it was probably the hardest one I got. 

I've had a couple of occassions where I've been chasing them only for one trophy to get in the way. The Division I have all but one trophy which is to kill 10 rogue agents in the dark zone. Which basically means killing other players who have killed a non hostile player.... I play solo and people tend to play in groups so it was just too difficult to do. Watch Dogs, there was a mini game about a drinking game and it was crazy hard, apparently they eventually made patched it because they got so many complaints. 

And yes, I am fully aware of how nerdy I am.  

It's okay I was a bit guilty of it too, but then I found out you don't even get a secret ending if you complete all the missions like you did in Wildlands. So as soon as I heard that I instantly stopped what I was doing (Fishing and collecting f**king baseball cards for somebody) and went on to fight Joseph Seed. 

Just to show how amazing CDPR are;

The released a new patch for the Witcher yesterday optimising it for PS4 Pro/X Box equivalent. How old is this game and they’re doing stuff like that because the fans asked even though they don’t make anything off of it. 

Slojo likes this

Far Cry 5 done, platinum trophy achieved last night. 

Traded it in along with Monster Hunter in preperation for God of War's release next week which is currently sitting at 94/100 on Metacritic making it the highest rated release on PS4 excluding ports of GTAV and The Last of Us.

I wasn't expecting too much from God of War because the previous games were just arcade style button mashing but apparently the new game is something special, looking forward to it. 

2 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Far Cry 5 done, platinum trophy achieved last night. 

Traded it in along with Monster Hunter in preperation for God of War's release next week which is currently sitting at 94/100 on Metacritic making it the highest rated release on PS4 excluding ports of GTAV and The Last of Us.

I wasn't expecting too much from God of War because the previous games were just arcade style button mashing but apparently the new game is something special, looking forward to it. 

God of War looks insane.

I haven't played the previous game(s?) but the fact you can control your axe like Thor's Mjolnir has me sold. 

BUT I need to play Far Cry 5 first. Did you enjoy it? 

1 minute ago, Blueblur said:

God of War looks insane.

I haven't played the previous game(s?) but the fact you can control your axe like Thor's Mjolnir has me sold. 

BUT I need to play Far Cry 5 first. Did you enjoy it? 

If you enjoyed Far Cry 3, 4 or Primal then it's worth playing. 

Doesn't bring anything new to the franchise, it's more of the same but if you're a bit of a completionist like me there's enough in there to get on with without getting tedious. Probably a 7/10 game. 

Blueblur likes this

God of War is insanely good. 

I've played maybe 10 hours, not sure... But it's a very, very good game. 

Graphics, combat, story telling are all excellent. As always with all God of War games the big set piece fights are epic, cinematic experiences. 

Can't wait to play more, if it carries on being as good as it has been it's easily going to be in my all time top 5 games.