Suarez wants out

Ballack & Blu
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

From what I've heard (and I heard it second-hand) all that happened was that Suarez said he would consider a potential bid from PSG. Paris under Ancelotti with a mandate to compete at the top or dismal Liverpool under a peasant and playing with the likes of Jamie Carragher, not a hard decision really...

"Thank you to my family, my friends and everybody at LFC (the staff, manager and coaching staff, the directors, my team-mates and everyone who is working on a daily basis for this great club) and thank you especially to all the fans who made sure I never felt let down for one second. During those days I understood more than ever what 'You'll Never Walk Alone' means."

I don't think Suarez wants to leave Liverpool. I just watched the Canal+ story which features his comments. It's at the bottom of this page.

It looks to me like he's just trying to be polite. The story is by a French TV outfit and it's about Lugano, who's struggling to find time at PSG since the arrival of Alex.

After several quotes in support of his Uruguay captain, Suarez is asked if he'd like to move to PSG.

He response strikes me as being the polite one: he says PSG is again becoming as big as they used to be, and he'd like to play for them just as he would any big club. (Cavani basically said the same thing in the same story.)

English media being what it is, this will become a tempest. It belongs in a teacup, in my opinion.

He has Tevez written all over him. When he arrives at the club he works like h*ll and scores and the fans are kneeling before him. Then it becomes boring and he does something stupid and suddenly he is not fans favorite and suddenly he wants out.

Good player but not sure if he'd make us better.

A real cheat.

No better way to put it than that. Its systematic cheating which is like ingrained in his style as a player.

That said, it would be beyond funny if Liverpool FC went to the wall this year for him, saw their reputation deserverdly dragged through the mud, and then saw him f**k off to France with a slight transfer profit to show for it. Very funny indeed.

I agree with you about the Chelsea players, Spiller.

However, Suarez takes it to the extreme. And it's not simply his diving, it's his overall demeanor. His default facial expression is a whine.

Tevez is an interesting problem. His issues are off the pitch. On it, he's a warrior. I wonder if even he knows what it would take to make him happy when he's not playing?

Why would you want Tevez? He's put in a few good performances then throw a wobbly and piss off whilst he racks up £200k per week. He's a major drama queen, he's a moron and he's f**king ugly to boot.

Edited by Zeta Orionis

Hope he doesn't leave them, it gets the media on them due to his idiotic actions and if they sold him they might actually buy a striker that can score goals. While I agree Suarez is a good player, he's nowhere near as good as people make him out to be (he's only got 1 more goal then an out of sorts drogba and I don't think their game time would be much different)