Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

mad_mac

Our Youth on Loan

Any news about our youth that have played?

Abraham has started for Swansea, had a pretty good game. Didn't score, but was involved, was active and had few chances to score.

Loftus-Cheek had a very good debut as well, in my opinion he was the best for Palace.

Aina - none news about him, but he started and Hull won 4-1.

Palmer has started for Huddersfield, they won but have none news about his performance.

Brown has started for Brighton as well, but was off at minute 26. Injury probably.

Ugbo came on at 57 minute, but his team lost 2-1.

Hector - same as Aina.

Blackman has started for Sheffield United, but they lost 1-0 to Middlesbrough. Lewis Baker in the same match came on at the minute 68. Have none news about their performance.

Kalas has started for Fulham and got straight red card at the first minute of the match.

5 loaned players from the same club started a PL match in the same week. I'm sure thats never happened before. 

On the one hand thats probably a great sign we can hope for contributions from at least a few of them next season. On the other, we should not be having trouble with squad depth if these 5 are PL starters especially when you include Chalo and Matic who we sold and also started for their respective clubs

27 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

5 loaned players from the same club started a PL match in the same week. I'm sure thats never happened before. 

On the one hand thats probably a great sign we can hope for contributions from at least a few of them next season. On the other, we should not be having trouble with squad depth if these 5 are PL starters especially when you include Chalo and Matic who we sold and also started for their respective clubs

And Bego and Ake...  that's almost a full team there... I daresay they'd give us a run for our money if we played them this week

10 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Zouma debut. Always feel people exaggerate his weakness in passing and feel it is much better than people make out. Still not convinced that Rudiger is a 30M improvement on Kurt.

He looks much better in Blue. 

Shame to hear Piazon broke his leg last night in the 0-0 draw against Dirty Leeds.

Never gonna make it with us but wish him a speedy recovery.

On 16/08/2017 at 08:46, Nibs said:

Shame to hear Piazon broke his leg last night in the 0-0 draw against Dirty Leeds.

Never gonna make it with us but wish him a speedy recovery.

That's sad to hear, saw a few pathetic Leeds and Reading fans rejoicing in it, typical keyboard warriors, hope he recovers well. I hope Izzy Brown isn't injured too bad.