José Mourinho Confirmed as Chelsea Manager!

Davey Baby
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Apparently Mourinho was booed by his own fans walking to the dug out. I don't know what this is about, perhaps someone can divulge ?

Now, doesn't FSW have a Real connection ? Didn't he once coach there or play for them or something ? Isn't he regarded as a native ? Hasn't it always been his dream to be their manager ?

We could do a swap. Right now. They're booing their manager we're booing ours. Perfect.

Before anyone says it's never gonna happen, sadly I think you're right.

Dream scenario. Mourinho leaving in the summer to come to Chelsea and having a meeting with Roman where they decide that Roman should step back a bit and let José take control of the ship. He's also promised that he wont get sacked if the team plays bad for a while.

But we'll probably see him join ManC instead, with us getting Guardiola who thinks that we can play like Barcelona, making us even worse than we are now and seeing ManC blossom under Mourinhos reign.

Dream scenario. Mourinho leaving in the summer to come to Chelsea and having a meeting with Roman where they decide that Roman should step back a bit and let José take control of the ship. He's also promised that he wont get sacked if the team plays bad for a while.

But we'll probably see him join ManC instead, with us getting Guardiola who thinks that we can play like Barcelona, making us even worse than we are now and seeing ManC blossom under Mourinhos reign.

What a horrible thought.

Thought it would be an interesting time to start a thread following Jose.

There is a special documentary airing tonight at 10 on ITV4. This will surely pull at heart strings.

With Benitez hopefully all but doomed, who will RA bring in next?

Mourinho is not a popular figure in Madrid at the moment, his own fans have turned on him and you have to wonder if he will see out the season.. he will surely leave at the end of the season if not

I think most here would take him back in a heart beat. Whether RA's pride will get in the way of making amends for the mess of the season is another thing.

Oh, and Ferguson just said he wants him to take over at Utd.  Nothing like timing eh red nose.

Guest RFC_CFC

Spanish newspaper Marca - seen by many as the voice of Real Madrid's powerbrokers - says Jose Mourinho will leave at the end of the season.

The Portuguese manager has come under fire from supporters this season following Madrid's slow start to the domestic season which has enabled arch-rivals Barcelona to establish an 11-point lead over them.

Under a picture of a broken heart, the Marca report claims: "Jose Mourinho will not coach Real Madrid next season

IF we get through to the next round of the CL i would love to face Madrid just so we can show Jose how much we want him back! It should be back to back chanting of Jose Mourinho, Please come back & f**k of Rafa we dont want you here.

Guest RFC_CFC

Jose owes Roman nothing, the fact RA has been publicly trying to recruit Pep makes me think this will never happen, City will be pulling out all the stops while we fanny about waiting on a man who clearly does not want to manage our club.

Spot on mate! Im hoping that someone like AC Milan will sack their manager in March and Pep will take over there so we can move on from him.

Why he is so wanted is crazy to me. For me he is still unproven. He has managed one team and that was the best team in the world at the time. I say lets wait and see what he does next before giving him the job and paying him stupid amounts in wages etc. It will be like AVB all over again.

Guest RFC_CFC

I don't get all the hype over him either, I mean it's not like he gutted out barca and started from scracth he had 4 or 5 of the best players in world football at his disposal and a system that was successful already.

It would be like their new mangers winning the title with ease and CL then being mooted as the next big things despite already inheriting a world class team.

I am 100% sure if we wait for Pep we will not only lose out on him but will be left red faced as the only options left will be what we have now.

Let's end the panto appointment with Pep and pursue Jose who we basically know is leaving, at least then we have a chance.

The relationship with Jose and the Real Madrid appears to have broken down. I've become more confident that 'the special one' will return to Chelsea. He has unfinished business with us.

We know that in 2007, that Jose and Roman had a falling out after the whole Shevchenko transfer debacle, but apparently in 2008, they rekindled their friendship and they're on good terms. The day Jose left the club, I reckon part of the club spirit died as well. I haven't seen a better manager ever. Also apparently Jose's daughter lives in London now. 

If Jose does return, Roman needs to provide him full control of transfers and management of the club. If Roman just does the simple activity of writing up the cheques, while Jose and his management find the players, then Chelsea will be a strong club. Roman must not interfere!

The day Jose returns, the day the club will be restored and the fans will unite as one. The sooner Rafa leaves, the better for the club and the supporters. If Roman doesn't change his ways either, then he should consider leaving as well. We have an opportunity to obtain Mourinho so let's not stuff this up.