Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Welcome to The Shed End - Unofficial Chelsea FC Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Everton vs Chelsea (PL) 30/12/12 KO: 13:30 GMT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
821 replies to this topic

nonotnowjim

nonotnowjim

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Best players: Frank and Luiz. Worst: Azpi, Cole and Ramires.

Lets keep it fast, compact and strong and we can get 3 points. Everton will come fast start of the second half so we need to play strong.

I thought Frank had been poor up until the goal, also Hazard and Torres have been AWOL.

JoeyN

JoeyN

An Untouchable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Donator

Demba Ba meeting with Chelsea tonight according to sky sports

AlexTommo

AlexTommo

First Team Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Demba Ba possibly.

Jonty

Jonty

On the Mend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Is it just me or has Cole not been attacking anywhere near as much this season as he has in the past decade or so, you rarely see him get up and help Hazard compared to Dave who is always up there. Dunno if thats him or if Rafa has told him not too?

Doesn't make sense when Everton's right side is probably their weakest point, and their left is probably their strongest, Cole and Hazard should be seeing a lot more possession. 

chelseablueboy

chelseablueboy

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Sky announcing Demba ba is talking to our representatives !!!

nonotnowjim

nonotnowjim

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Great cross by Ramires. All those slagging him off now have egg on their faces.

He was poor overall....despite 1 good cross

Scott Harris

Scott Harris

An Untouchable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Best players: Frank and Luiz. Worst: Azpi, Cole and Ramires.

Lets keep it fast, compact and strong and we can get 3 points. Everton will come fast start of the second half so we need to play strong.

A bit harsh on Azpilicueta, i don't think this combination with Ramires is helping him one bit.

• NoSeatingInTheShedInMyDay likes this

naterose89

naterose89

On the Bench

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Great cross by Ramires. All those slagging him off now have egg on their faces.

No we don't.  He's still a poor player.  Just because he did one good thing doesn't make us wrong.  I've never liked Ramires.  I just don't think he's up to par.

Blue Kangeroo

Blue Kangeroo

Youth Team

• Members
  • PipPip
Phew! They could have finished us off in the first half but a bit of luck and effort back in the game!

Lampard25

Lampard25

In the Ressies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Wrong place but just announced demva ba in talks tonight

evissy

evissy

An Untouchable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I think I've just broken my ankle celebrating, and I'm deadly serious. I jumped up in the air, and landed on my left ankle sideways...heard a loud crunch...

Worth it! I'll wait until the end of the game to go to hospital. :biggrin:
Sorry to hear mate but if that is what it takes we can only hope you break your other ankle celebrating Mata goal and end it up with a broken wrist celebrating Hazards nail in the coffin. Just kidding, hope it is not serious.

nonotnowjim

nonotnowjim

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

I would prefer Jelavic than Ba....rate him.

Nibs

Nibs

I'm up on the hills playing Little Boy Soldiers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Lets hope Everton don't start the second half like they did the first as the match could easily have been out of our reach. You have to admire Everton and how they play to their strengths. Once again, too many of our players just not doing enough - don't mean to pick on Hazard but he really has do a Lot more and he owes the team one for that Everton goal.

Good to see us get back into the game - let's hope we can build on that second 45.

COME ON THE CHELS!!!

Edited by Nibs, 30 December 2012 - 02:29 PM.

• nonotnowjim likes this

omnidroid70

omnidroid70

First Team Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Donator

Sorry to hear mate but if that is what it takes we can only hope you break your other ankle celebrating Mata goal and end it up with a broken wrist celebrating Hazards nail in the coffin. Just kidding, hope it is not serious.

I probably wouldn't mind too much, as long as I'm all good for the Swansea game! :biggrin: I'll take one for the team if I must...

The Brit

The Brit

An Untouchable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Donator

jelavic will cost more than £7m!!

JoeyN

JoeyN

An Untouchable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Donator

Something about Ba that I don't quite see... Not sure about him, but he's certainly better than sturridge. 

Jonty

Jonty

On the Mend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Agreed, Hazard needs to step the f**k up for that woeful pass that put us behind.

Gem

Gem

Blueblur just gets better and better.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Donator

Really don't understand why Ba would give up first team football to be 3rd choice come the Summer. Still, he scores goals and that's what we need...!

charierre

charierre

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
We've hauled ourselves back into a game that should now be out of our reach. Everton will start the second half again at 90mph, just hope FSW has got our lads focussed and ready for it. Keep this level till the hour mark and our quality should shine through.

nonotnowjim

nonotnowjim

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Lets hope Everton don't start the second half like they did the first as the match could easily have been out of our reach. You have to admire Everton and how they play to their strengths. Once again, too many of our players just not doing enough - don't mean to pick on Hazard but he really has do a Lot more and he oswes the team one for that Everton goal.

Good to see us get back into the game - let's hope we can build on that second 45.

COME ON THE CHELS!!!

I agree tha a lot of our players need to do more. Regarding Hazard, i think he goes mising too often in these tiht games. He is fine against teams such as villa and snderland who sit off and let us play, but when teams snap around his heals, and get stuck in, i cannot remeber to many times when he has risen to the occasion. It was a point i made on another thread in hte general forum regarding our best summer purchase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users