Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Celery1989

Gary Cahill - PL CL FAC LC EL champion

1,011 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Apparently he's been in hospital for the past two days with an "unspecified illness". I guess he'll be missing the Tottenham game... f**k!

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/4/20/15378040/gary-cahill-injury-status-chelsea-fa-cup-semifinal-spurs?utm_campaign=weaintgotnohistory.sbnation&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Another illness. Have they been serving up deep fried salmonella at Cobham or what?

Just read that Gary Cahill's goal tonight makes him the second highest scoring defender in EPL history only behind...... John Terry.

Our Captain....... Gary Cagoals.

Jezz likes this

His defending might be iffy at times but his threat and tendency to score vital goals is a joy to watch. 

I know he got pelted in the match thread for the 2 goals 

Xfaxtor likes this

12 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

His defending might be iffy at times but his threat and tendency to score vital goals is a joy to watch. 

I know he got pelted in the match thread for the 2 goals 

Actually his defending is rarely iffy IMO. It's his limitations with the ball at his feet. But in the oppo's box he is a real threat and generally a pretty cool finisher.

13 minutes ago, just said:

Just read that Gary Cahill's goal tonight makes him the second highest scoring defender in EPL history only behind...... John Terry.

Our Captain....... Gary Cagoals.

I think he's 5th on the list. He's 2nd if you take away the defenders that have scored penalties.

I'm a big critic of Garry's defending in recent times although I like him as a character but that aside can we say he is the best goal scoring CB in the league? His eye for goal and finish is class.