Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Celery1989

Gary Cahill - PL CL FAC LC EL champion

1,059 posts in this topic
56 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Stop giving 100% categoric statements, its a 100% categoric opinion!!!

Stop giving explanation points, there is no need to shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Stop giving explanation points, there is no need to shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation, lol

16 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Exclamation, lol

autocorrect will never be my ally 

23 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

A defenders job is to stop goals, not score them.

You haven't a clue about football do you?

yorkleyblue likes this

10 minutes ago, youlots said:

You haven't a clue about football do you?

Are you in love with me? I'm sure you only come on here to reply to me. Kinda cute really. xx

didierforever likes this

threads likethis cahill saga, it sort of brings out the best in people doesn't it, :wink:

I honestly can't think of a reason why Cahill gets all this sh*t thrown at him. Is it because people like to compare him to Terry ? I think he is a great captain, and a great defender who picks a goal or three a season. And I for one think you can't start a match with an English team without an English player on the pitch. Most people here complaining about him need to start getting their head out of their *ss.

When Ramos scoring goals people nominate him as the best defender in the world but don't notice the stupid cards he gets and mistakes he makes. I have nothing against Ramos, all I say is scoring goals that are a huge bonus for a defender and Cahill has scored some important goals for us this season. 

He started the season really poor, I remember myself shouting to bench him with Ivanovic, but Conte has changed the tactic and players have changed with him. He looked very solid, he had mistakes of course but who doesn't? He continues to prove himself, not only as a player, he also a good leader. I would be honest, I don't want him to leave, he still offers us positive things, Rudiger's come might put him in danger but I think we should stick with Azpi-Luiz-Cahill into the beginning of the next season as well. 

We don't need to lose him, he always does his best and shows great character, a simple example for the young players.