Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

One thing I’ve noticed that is really going to boost his goal tally is the amount of penalties it seems we will have.  Already 3 drawn in the first 5 games, 2 of which Eden scored (and would have had the other if he had been on the pitch).

The style of play we now have obviously brings more goals from open play compared to Conte’s style, but a side effect of playing high possession, attacking football is more penalties, since we always seem to have the ball around the opponents 18 yard box.

I think Eden puts away 20 in the league quite easily, barring any time missed.

37 minutes ago, mojo said:

The anger when some numpty says something that is taken as the worst possible insult to Chelsea is doing my head in. It's Jermaine fukking Jenas FFS, and for a change he's not even being outlandish.

1 hour ago, Giordano_Bruno said:

Hazard to Mo Salah. :D I stopped right there. 

Yeah I think Hazard is a level above Salah for sure.  Salah had a great first season but let’s see how this year goes.  I think Liverpool have to start winning trophies for Salah to be considered for the same level as Hazard.

Spot on this

The guy is magic and head and shoulders above anyone else in this league when everyone is at their best. Now he’s got an attacking manager watch what he does this season.

Top 3 most fouled player in Europe since he was 20, seeing as you like your “numbers” he’s statistically been the best dribbler in the world over the last 5 seasons, shows up to big games, unselfish team player, great vision and passing, lethal finisher, lightning quick, entertains with his flair, carried his team to 2 league titles in the “most competitive league in the world” - what more do you want?

4 hours ago, Valerie said:

The anger when some numpty says something that is taken as the worst possible insult to Chelsea is doing my head in. It's Jermaine fukking Jenas FFS, and for a change he's not even being outlandish.

I agree to a point but Jenas seemed to conveniently forget hazard has won two premier league titles and was instrumental in both. 

40 minutes ago, benjsross said:

I agree to a point but Jenas seemed to conveniently forget hazard has won two premier league titles and was instrumental in both. 

My point was that people keep getting worked up about the bleating of an insignificant ignoramus. 

Edited by Valerie

1 hour ago, benjsross said:

He's just a spurs insect dining at our table while talking smack.......dont mind him, cuz he aint worth it, along with rest of the media who cant stand us.

As far as I’m concerned, they can keep belittling him. We know he’s the best, if he’s not considered as such by the press and spursy pricks that will just suit us as R Madrid will pursue other press darlings like Salah or Mbappe.