Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

big blue

Eden Hazard

6,014 posts in this topic

hopefully its all bs and he has no interesting leaving.

we would never find an adequate replacement

Hazard is under contract until 2020.

According to the rule, players can only have a direct contact to other clubs if they only have less than one year contract remaining.

Otherwise, the interested club need to seek a permission from the current club of the player.

On 3/24/2017 at 09:06, Chelsbear said:

Real wouldn't sell Bale with Ronaldo now 33, if anything they want Hazard to replace Ronaldo's left role with Bale on the other side of the park to complete their attack.

The only players I could see them parting with to us would be James and Morata....both couldn't hold a candle to Eden.

Ronaldo is 32, not 33. And with how well he has taken care of his body over the years, he can still play at this level until his 34 or 35 tbh. He hasn't shown any signs of slowing down. Talent aside, he's a top class athlete. They're probably going to want him to retire at Madrid anyway.

This whole transfer is BS and it's remarkable that we have the English press pushing for it to happen. Yet they complain that English teams aren't doing well in the CL anymore. Well f**k, if you'd stop trying to hound superstars out of the league, that might help a bit.

Fully expect Hazard to sign a new contract before the season's over though. I think he'll leave at some point but definitely not this summer.

15 hours ago, Zeta said:

Cold hard fact is that we simply don't have the appeal of a Real Madrid or a Barcelona. They are above us and will be for a long time still, unless we start regularly winning the CL. So they will always be able to poach our players if they really want to.

well of course they are. the locations of madrid and barcelona in themselves are likely more appealing than london, mainly due to climate and quality of life. like with nainggolan stating "give me the sun and i'll play in the premier league" it's a lot of the time about quality of life too for players and their families, not just a big club. 

the issue i have with real madrid and specifically their supporters, they go on witch hunts if you're not playing as they feel you should be. imagine if hazard had a season at madrid like he had here last season; the fans would want him hung up from the nearest tree. the club and fans are fickle as hell, and if things aren't going well they harass their players with a lot of intensity. 

43 minutes ago, enigma said:

the issue i have with real madrid and specifically their supporters, they go on witch hunts if you're not playing as they feel you should be. imagine if hazard had a season at madrid like he had here last season; the fans would want him hung up from the nearest tree. the club and fans are fickle as hell, and if things aren't going well they harass their players with a lot of intensity. 

Do you read some of the threads on here last season?!!!

50 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Do you read some of the threads on here last season?!!!

at least our fans don't attack their cars or shout at them when leaving the ground. there are fanatical fans, then there are real madrid fans. i agree with you that venting on a forum isn't always nice, but physically venting at players is another thing altogether. correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't remember our fans ever doing that sort of thing to our star players

Just few weeks ago some fans in this same thread were blasting him saying they wouldn't mind if he's gone how the tide has changed in a space for a few weeks

3 hours ago, Barrettinator said:

Ronaldo is 32, not 33. And with how well he has taken care of his body over the years, he can still play at this level until his 34 or 35 tbh. He hasn't shown any signs of slowing down.

While Ronaldo is still very good, he is clearly slowing. Last season he scored 51 goals in 48 games, this season he has scored 26 in 34. 

I am fully confident he is not going anywhere he is pretty happy in London he's not a drama Queen he's a family guy his family is pretty happy in London

Hazard doesn't even have an agent so half of the report from MARCA is already bullsh*t.

He's not leaving this season however I think he'll be gone after he has a phenomenal WC.

Happened with James and will probably happen with Eden.

17 hours ago, Zeta said:

Cold hard fact is that we simply don't have the appeal of a Real Madrid or a Barcelona. They are above us and will be for a long time still, unless we start regularly winning the CL. So they will always be able to poach our players if they really want to.

Whilst this is true, when have Chelsea ever sold one of their best players who wasn't surplus to requirements?

Robben was too injury prone...

bluegraham likes this