Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

All I have is my sympathies (in fact pity) for you.

Cant reply to a question with reason and logic so start calling the other person names and abusing him. Please carry on. May God help you.

I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with you in real life let alone on this forum. You have the worst personality known to man, it must be a nightmare trying to communicate with you.

I feel sorry for the people who have to put up with you in real life let alone on this forum. You have the worst personality known to man, it must be a nightmare trying to communicate with you.

look yorkley blue, there are more like you. Calling me names and abusing me. Carry on mate. May God help you.

Hazard the best midfielder in the league for me so glad he came to Chelsea he can take players on score goals and create goals he was the game changer last night and he seems to only get better certainly something special what a legend

Brilliant finish yesterday!

He looks brilliant when he is full of confidence running at defenders and taking them on, it's when he is doing that, that he opens things up and creates chances.

He seemed to stop doing this around Christmas/January and was doing a lot of shot passes on the edge of the box. Got his mojo back now and is playing well.

We need to remember that his is only early 20's. He will become an even better player. Hopefully we can hold on to him. I cant see why not if we are challenging for the big cups each year.

'Hazardous', a poem for Eden Hazard:

Eden Hazard,

he's a fire Hazard,

but not burning red,

he burns blue,

he'll run at you,

he'll scare you,

he'll destroy your rep,

with his quick-step,

a force to be reckoned with,

you'll soon see,

he plays for the Champions

for Chelsea FC.

a little gem from redcafe

Before coming to the PL I think it was fair to say Kagawa was better than Hazard. Since arriving Hazard has been better but Kagawa has been disrupted by injury. Given the £20M difference in thier prices I still think we got the far better deal.

i think its fair to say mancs delusion borders on scouse proportions

the ' . . . FAR better deal . . .' part is hilarious

2ze9mdi.jpg.gif

That move he made the other night when he had two players marking him and he cut inside them and did a one two with Mata and his shot was unluckily straight at the keeper was magic,these two footed left wingers are priceless,also the goal at Old Trafford ,this boy is going to be superb for us so long as we can sort out a manager who can develop him even further. 

I think he would be superb in the Mata role as well .