That kid with the sign

The Brit
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

is it wrong that I loathe a little kid? You know the one, the one that held up that placard on fsw's last game  saying 'Thank you Rafa; We forgive you. Good luck'.

Now every time sky sports talk about benitez's time at Chelsea they run a run shot of that kid and use that bloody sign as indication he won all of us round...I know he's history, I should move on and enjoy Jose being back, but it's hard when on a regular basis I see that little sh*t waving one of the worst and just plain wrong placards ever seen at Stamford Bridge...his parents have a lot to answer for

Maybe you should direct your hatred towards more suitable targets like the fans who racially abuse our own players. 

This. I think your hatred of this kid is pretty pathetic if im honest.

And I think you're a pair of humourless, sanctimonious, holier than thou arseholes.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

This. I think your hatred of this kid is pretty pathetic if im honest.

Jesus relax I'm not sure if people are serious about hating someone they dont know how could they. Personally I didn't like the sign he made and I hate the fact the media seem to show it like the kid is speaking for all chelsea fans. He's only a kid no harm done. It's tounge in cheek humour I hope. So calm down.

Haven't really paid it attention. As far as I'm concerned Rafa is gone. Depressing how we have more threads about our hatred of Rafa compared to our love of RDM. 

Should make Benitez a banned word on the forum imo. Like y*ds. 

Should make Benitez a banned word on the forum imo. Like y*ds. 

Would it be possible to have the forum replace the word with a blank space whenever someone types Benitez or Rafa in a post? Out of sight, out of mind... :happy001:

And I think you're a pair of humourless, sanctimonious, holier than thou arseholes.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

And mine. Lighten up ffs, and direct your (no doubt well-intentioned, but presently misdirected) political correctness to more deserving causes. Edited by Valerie

I guess attempting to use humour in this thread isn't worth the hassle... *sigh*

Serves you right for abandoning serious threads like MC!!!  :happy001: