Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maksimov

Chat room is "full"!

And has been for a couple of months now. Whenever I try to access the chat room (recently, just to see if it's been fixed) I always get the message:

Oops! Something went wrong!

The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

I know it's still pre-season, but I first got that error message during the final weeks of the previous season and I was just wondering if the chat room will be fixed. I'm just asking as it's probably my favourite feature in The Shed End.

I expect Mod will get round to it, but I think he has his hands full with little Aimi just at the minute.

Yeah, I know. The chat room is not really an urgent issue, it's just something I thought I'd ask about as the new season is getting closer.

Yeah, I do miss chatting with my comrades. Raging at ineptitude, making terrible puns, generally being a whiny little pisspot at 3am in the morning etc

All those good things take so much longer in normal threads.

Yeah, I know. The chat room is not really an urgent issue, it's just something I thought I'd ask about as the new season is getting closer.

Now if it was down to Loz we'd have to get that mother f**ker drum out

Am onto it now, just getting in touch with the people that make the forum script as there is a few things they need to do that end.

Will try and get it back running again before the first proper game of the season.

We wouldn't leave it out if it's wanted here, it just coincided with the close season where it was down.