Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Mike 93

Willian

I reckon we’re selling Willian to cover Joringho fee. It’s normally a “one in, one out” policy. 

Selling Willian will also surely make it fairly unlikely that we will sell Hazard. Surely we wouldn’t go into the season with just Pedro?

14 minutes ago, JM7 said:

I reckon we’re selling Willian to cover Joringho fee. It’s normally a “one in, one out” policy. 

Selling Willian will also surely make it fairly unlikely that we will sell Hazard. Surely we wouldn’t go into the season with just Pedro?

Imo hazard will decide whether he leaves or not, not us. If he wants to leave we will let him go. Regardless of what happens with willian.

1 hour ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Bite their hands off for 60m

I agree with you 60m for a player who turns 30 soon and struggles with consistency. There are so many good wide players out there we could get for around that money it would be mad not get the deal done

60m is good enough imo and now we can begin to look at other RWs in the market. This time around there's a lot of promising prospects and a WC target like James Rodriguez who can push Pedro.

5 hours ago, Deino said:

60m is good enough imo and now we can begin to look at other RWs in the market. This time around there's a lot of promising prospects and a WC target like James Rodriguez who can push Pedro.

Personally I would get rid of Pedro. I don’t think he has a lot to offer, Shaqiri at £13m would have made sense as a replacement squad player.

50 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Personally I would get rid of Pedro. I don’t think he has a lot to offer, Shaqiri at £13m would have made sense as a replacement squad player.

Agree on Pedro but disagree on Shaqiri. The last thing we need is another inconsistent player who's supposed to be nearing his prime.

Simon Phillips on whether we’re interested in a Right Winger. 

“Depends if Willian goes, or whether he’s in Sarri’s plans. They’ve certainly been looking at a few options there. Chelsea hierarchy still believe some sort of deal with United could happen with Martial coming the other way.”

”I’ve heard that Sarri actually likes Willian. Who knows. We definitely need a right winger and Bailey is a long term target.”

1 hour ago, JM7 said:

Simon Phillips on whether we’re interested in a Right Winger. 

“Depends if Willian goes, or whether he’s in Sarri’s plans. They’ve certainly been looking at a few options there. Chelsea hierarchy still believe some sort of deal with United could happen with Martial coming the other way.”

”I’ve heard that Sarri actually likes Willian. Who knows. We definitely need a right winger and Bailey is a long term target.

I would absolutely love for this to happen!!

Simon Phillips- “Reports in Spain suggest Barcelona are growing confident of a deal for Chelsea forward Willian, and will up their initial €60m offer.

No idea if Chelsea have made an offer for Leon Bailey. Heard that a PL club have bid £45m. Think it’ll take a bit more than that to sign him. Not heard if it’s Chelsea or even if it’s true. Anything I hear I’ll post here.”

If we get Bailey and martial our strike force of hazard Bailey and martial will tear defences in knots witj their movement. Potentially adding in giroud, batshuayi or moratta and it could be lethal especially when you consider the midfield we're building