Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting


AlfieNotaPlastic

Dominic Solanke

158 posts in this topic

Any ideas where he's off to this summer? Will we be selling him, or will it be a free transfer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Any ideas where he's off to this summer? Will we be selling him, or will it be a free transfer?

Free transfer with development costs. If its abroad it will be less apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the special one said:

That would be phenomenal but swap deals are not so common, make it a little unrealistic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

That would be phenomenal but swap deals are not so common, make it a little unrealistic

I don't think it would be swap deal per se - the compensation payment to us for Solanke would be via tribunal, Tierney would be a separate transaction that just happens to involve the two clubs. Celtic (who value Tierney at 17m) would essentially make a profit and get Solanke for free

Edited by the special one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, the special one said:

I don't think it would be swap deal per se - the compensation payment to us for Solanke would be via tribunal, Kierney would be a separate transaction that just happens to involve the two clubs). Celtic (who value Tierney at 17m) would essentially make a profit and get Solanke for free

wink wink eh? I'm all for Tierney signing here, I think he'd be good to spell Alonso or play when we need to be less active going forward. Plus when he makes it big there's another player Wenger can add to the 'I tried to sign him' list. 

the special one likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

wink wink eh? I'm all for Tierney signing here, I think he'd be good to spell Alonso or play when we need to be less active going forward. Plus when he makes it big there's another player Wenger can add to the 'I tried to sign him' list. 

Looks pretty good for a 19 year old. I'm all for us signing a few British players, i think it's important to have a few of them in the team. If he'd be okay being Alonso's backup, i think it would be a good signing, especially if the figure is under £15m.

the special one likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see Solanke tearing up the scottish league (not hard) may aswell get a young british prospect in return as cover for Alonso In Tierney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member