Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

ForeverCarefree

The John Terry Appreciation Thread

1,847 posts in this topic

I honestly think he would turn down the offer.. I just don't see John sitting in a studio commenting on a team (well the FA) that's treated him so poorly... More trouble than it's worth for him, I dare say he'll just enjoy the time with his family instead. 

Ahem good to see we have reservations about people being pundits against people they have diffucult relationships with.

BBC should refer to their safety manuals. Isn't it dangerous for camels to be in a TV studio? 

Kev123 likes this

Didnt the muppets use to be on BBC? He should fit right in there.

JT, the consummate defender, hard as f**k, and so bloody talented, as others have said i before many times, one of the best passers of a ball in the PL, and anexceptional footballer, a once a generation player, but esp Captain, easily on Par with T. Adams

Beerqueen likes this

Just seen this picture, not a sight you'll see anymore. 

JT playing in a long sleeved shirt back in 1998 against Arsenal reserves. 

BrhKdvTIcAEEqkq.jpg

What a wuss.

Edited by Backbiter

Just seen this picture, not a sight you'll see anymore.

JT playing in a long sleeved shirt back in 1998 against Arsenal reserves.

BrhKdvTIcAEEqkq.jpg

Wow did hear look young. Where does the time go?

Very sad reading that but I love and admire John Terry! He's the heart and soul of this football club.

He needs to be a Chelsea player until the day he retires so that's why Frank's departure hurts so much from my perspective. While things haven't always been rosy in the past 10 to 15 years the one thing that you could count on was that John and Frank were still leading the club like no other person could.

I hope John has a blinder this season! 

It's great having JT still with us when so many legends are now leaving.

I find it incredible he is still able to play just as he did as 24 year old, captain fantastic and the soul of our side.

The day that man leaves will be a sore one.

Beerqueen likes this

If only JT and ashley cole were as professional as Lamps, they would be remembered like he is, for his leadership, success and quality, rather than their negative aspects. 

If only JT and ashley cole were as professional as Lamps, they would be remembered like he is, for his leadership, success and quality, rather than their negative aspects.

Strange post.

JT will go down as one of the all time greats not jsut at Chelsea but in English football.

I respect all three just the same, nobodys perfect and all 3 footballers have done the buisness for Chelsea Football Club aso get all of my respect.

So funny he nominated benitez! Hopefully someone replaces his bucket with sh*t!

Don't really get the point of it all though, who actually ends up giving money to charity? If the challenge is completed in 24 hrs, does that mean the charity get no money? I'm confused!

Don't really get the point of it all though, who actually ends up giving money to charity? If the challenge is completed in 24 hrs, does that mean the charity get no money? I'm confused!

Not sure but my FB is jam packed with these ice bucket things.

Not for me, seems pointless

Its £10 you have to donate if nominated and you complete the challenge and £100 if you refuse to complete it and you're meant to do it within 24 hours so in theory it should be making a lot of money for the charity as the celebs you would hope are donating more than the minimum.

Its £10 you have to donate if nominated and you complete the challenge and £100 if you refuse to complete it and you're meant to do it within 24 hours so in theory it should be making a lot of money for the charity as the celebs you would hope are donating more than the minimum.

It makes sense the celebs will donate generously regardless, although I'm sure it's more appealing to see people complete the challenge, rather than donate 100 quid.

Either way I hope this ends up with rafa getting sh*t on his head!

ForeverCarefree likes this