ForeverCarefree

The John Terry Appreciation Thread

Now watch all those Villa fans who have been talking sh*t about him for years say how brilliant he is and how happy they are to have him. With the way English clubs have talked so much sh*t about him over the years, they should consider themselves incredibly fortunate to have even had the opportunity to sign him.

2 hours ago, evissy said:

Give them credit!! Funny sh*t emoji23.png

What the f**k is this sh*t?

3 hours ago, adineen98 said:

Was just about to post the same. I don't think I'll ever get used to it

Not only do I feel torn about this but why is he holding his shirt while wearing that same shirt? :face_palm:

6 hours ago, Blue Exile said:

Steve Bruce. 

I think JT has one eye on coaching so I think he'll have a really close relationship with Bruce in possibly his final step before he makes that transition from player to coach 

That was decided over a golf game a few weeks ago in Portugal 

Edited by DonAntonio

4 hours ago, Zeta said:

If he moves to Villa, i'm going to see if I can find a betting company that gives odds on us playing Villa in a cup. It will happen.

You know how many times I catch the media trolling our forum for ideas they posted this about half an hour after you did 

IMG_1948.PNG

4 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Now watch all those Villa fans who have been talking sh*t about him for years say how brilliant he is and how happy they are to have him. With the way English clubs have talked so much sh*t about him over the years, they should consider themselves incredibly fortunate to have even had the opportunity to sign him.

Let's be fair we are all guilty of that, i can't imagine any Chelsea fan with love for Ash or Cesc circa 2005 or 2013 respectively. Apart from Chelsea/Benitez fans have always backtracked when a previous hate figure has joined the club. 

8 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

JT is a Chelsea legend, but never wanted to see him in a Claret n Blue.....

It's only Aston VIlla, it's not like he's joined QPR or someone filthy.

On 7/4/2017 at 00:18, DonAntonio said:

You know how many times I catch the media trolling our forum for ideas they posted this about half an hour after you did 

IMG_1948.PNG

Whoever manages this page should get a raise. LOL

Can't find a thread on Ashley Cole so thought I'd put it here.

'I'm enjoying it here at the moment, but I would like to go back to England and work for Chelsea in some capacity if I could, so that would be my first choice,' Cole told FourFourTwo.

'Coaching or being a scout is something I've always considered and enjoyed while watching games. 

'I try to nurture young players coming through, so it's something I have in the back of my mind for after I finish playing.'

Edited by dansubrosa

His goal away at Burnley in 2010 was probably my favourite. Bullet header and no celebration. This was just after the whole Wayne Bridge affair fiasco all came out. His name was song so loudly from the away end that night. Hero.

55 minutes ago, benjsross said:

Give it until Villa are top of the championship and his high horse will gallop right out of the window and back into the stands at Villa Park. All talk.

Edited by BellettiBullet

A bad start for Villa and JT will be player-manager before Xmas. All the ingredients are there, volatile league, highly ambitious high profile senior player determined to be a manager, a seemingly nutjob of a chairman who would probably jump at the chance of having someone so high profile as manager......