Heisenberg

Charly Musonda jr.

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

And there you go, you've just answered the debate of why Charly didn't get a look in during his second season at Betis. Good bye.

And ? If Mata was enough good he would be stay, that wasn't Messi or Ronaldo... Look Hazard has never do a massive work defensive, but he stay why ? Because his talent could make the difference alone not Mata.

50 minutes ago, Cyborg7 said:

A change of manager and tactics not gonna prevent a good player go on, and show his talent, mostly if you are a player who score and assist... All right for injuries. 

Well! I know a good City player and an United manager who ... 

:sad:

:mad:

:face_palm:

4 minutes ago, Krc-fan said:

Well! I know a good City player and an United manager who ... 

:sad:

:mad:

:face_palm:

We gonna don't come back on this... 

Edited by Cyborg7

As someone mentioned, confidence plays a big part in young players' development. When RLC made his debut for Chelsea, he looked confident, he ran through the midfield with the ball, he tried things. As the years went by, and he only got about 180 minutes over the course of a whole season, he became more withdrawn and on those very rare occasions when he got a game, he just played it safe and tried not to make mistakes. Now he's been given the chance and the confidence of a manager at Palace and he's easily their best player, bursting through the midfield, playing great passes, like he could all along. Confidence is so overlooked when judging young players on very limited appearances.

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Clearly he is not ready!!! But aparently willian is!!! 

Makes me think if people even watch our youth before running their mouths.

Swap Willian for Malouda and this was the Kakuta thread in 2010.

The only worry I have is that playing both him and Hazard might be too attacking, especially with Kante out at the moment. Probably explains why Conte picked Willian to add some balance. 

Still worth the risk though. 

Edited by Remodez

21 minutes ago, Remodez said:

The only worry I have is that playing both him and Hazard might be too attacking, especially with Kante out at the moment. Probably explains why Conte picked Willian to add some balance. 

Still worth the risk though. 

In my opinion, it is definitely worth the risk. No forward/winger (unless you play a CM like Ramires as a winger), is going to give you the required cover/balance to negate Cesc playing in a 2 man mid.

If Cesc plays, we will concede (more often than not) and we might concede more than once. The game then becomes about outscoring the opponents. Hence, worth the risk.

46 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Malouda was a much better player than Willian IMO.

Maybe, but as the case with Willian now a youngster suddenly became a better option when he hit a bad run.

3 hours ago, Argo said:

Maybe, but as the case with Willian now a youngster suddenly became a better option when he hit a bad run.

Obviously!!!

No one wanted Willian to be replaced after 1 or 2 bad games. Those happen.

But its mid October and Willian has been getting worse and worse. His city cameo was honestly one of the worst performances I have seen. Last year, he used to chase down the balls he lost, this year, many a time, i have seen him lose the ball and then stand with his hands in the air. Something is off with him, and currently, he DESERVES to be benched.

Also, the "youngster" we are talking about is Charly Musonda. Put him in BVB and/or Celtic, in a year or 2, he has the potential to be breaking some transfer records. 

3 hours ago, didierforever said:

Obviously!!!

No one wanted Willian to be replaced after 1 or 2 bad games. Those happen.

But its mid October and Willian has been getting worse and worse. His city cameo was honestly one of the worst performances I have seen. Last year, he used to chase down the balls he lost, this year, many a time, i have seen him lose the ball and then stand with his hands in the air. Something is off with him, and currently, he DESERVES to be benched.

Also, the "youngster" we are talking about is Charly Musonda. Put him in BVB and/or Celtic, in a year or 2, he has the potential to be breaking some transfer records. 

And back then people thought Kakuta was the next big thing. I don't see this quality in Charly everyone else seems to, he has talent but his productivity ratio is really low whenever i watch him and that includes Forest.

7 hours ago, Argo said:

And back then people thought Kakuta was the next big thing. I don't see this quality in Charly everyone else seems to, he has talent but his productivity ratio is really low whenever i watch him and that includes Forest.

Then lets agree to disagree. I see a really special player in him. As for productivity, that would come with time. I would go on and say, Hazard's productivity is quite low for a player of his calibre and strengths. Infact, it is only his producitivity that keeps him from being compared to the likes of messi and CR. But he has a lot of other aspects of his game which are brilliant. I would say the same for Musonda, obviously not at that level, but definitely has the potential.

You keep saying Kakuta, I would use the example of Lukaku then.

5 hours ago, didierforever said:

Then lets agree to disagree. I see a really special player in him. As for productivity, that would come with time. I would go on and say, Hazard's productivity is quite low for a player of his calibre and strengths. Infact, it is only his producitivity that keeps him from being compared to the likes of messi and CR. But he has a lot of other aspects of his game which are brilliant. I would say the same for Musonda, obviously not at that level, but definitely has the potential.

You keep saying Kakuta, I would use the example of Lukaku then.

I see productivity beyond goal and assist's, i also factor in how they impact the team overall. Hazard is a similar case to Modric when at Spurs in the fact his impact for the team goes well, well deeper than goals and assist's, to summarize, if Hazard only gets 3 goals and 5 assist's this season but perform's like he did vs Atletico in 20 game's, i would personally still vote him as POTY.

I feel Musonda right now makes too many bad decision's, for example vs Forest he skinned the defender a couple of times, only to almost wait until the defender caught up then try his luck again, if that was a bigger game i would have been screaming at him. I hope you are right, because i love the idea of him and potential he possesses, but unlike Christensen and Abraham, I'm yet to be sold on the reality.

Edited by Argo

2 minutes ago, Argo said:

I see productivity beyond goal and assist's, i also factor in how they impact the team overall. Hazard is a similar case to Modric when at Spurs in the fact his impact for the team goes well, well deeper than goals and assist's, to summarize, if Hazard only gets 3 goals and 5 assist's this season but perform's like he did vs Atletico in 20 game's, i would personally still vote him as POTY.

I feel Musonda right now makes too many bad decision's, for example vs Forest he skinned the defender a couple of times, only to almost wait until the defender caught up then try his luck again, if that was a bigger game i would have been screaming at him. I hope you are right, because i love the idea of him and potential he possesses, but unlike Christensen and Abraham, I'm yet to be sold on the reality.

At least he beats the player though. I'd rather that than watch Willian run head down into a brick wall for 90 minutes. 

19 minutes ago, Argo said:

Agreed with the first half of your post.

As for the 2nd, the only difference i see between musonda and abraham is that one has got a chance, the other has not. Musonda's betis career for half a season was absolutely great. Dont exactly know what happened at the start of the last season and then he got an injury. But imo, he needs a chance to showcase his talent.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

At least he beats the player though. I'd rather that than watch Willian run head down into a brick wall for 90 minutes. 

Last few games Willian hasn't even been running in the right direction. He runs back towards our goal and then gets tackled.