Roy Keane what a c**t

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just stating the obvious really.

Bearing in mind that this former football hard-man used to have his own seat on the team coach and would go into a sulk if anyone else sat in his seat.

A touch of the Sheldon Cooper's there.

Hard man? Chopper would have eaten him alive.

ByphI7sIMAARDmU.jpg

"i just had to touch him to see what he would do......he never even flinched"

I cannot verify the validity of the quote but very funny none the less.

Edited by Stim

I can now reveal the reasons behind Roy Keane's foray into ZZ Top lookalike territory. He is in fact, about to launch a new product range. Coming to a garden near you soon... the Roy Keane Psycho Gnome:

5gjE6G.jpg

If he was a Chelsea player we would have worshipped him like a God.

Unreal player, just a bit of a psychopath and rather unfriendly. Not scared of anyone.

But he wasn't. And being a Class A Psycopath, he is therefore a bona fide contender for fully-fledged c**t status.

Edited by Big Figure

Top, top player in his pomp, but a thoroughly unpleasant man who ultimately drowned in his own ego. Also deliberately (and successfully) trying to injure a player is really quite unforgivable. I am interested to see what he can achieve at Villa though; his character might be more suited to being an assistant manager rather than the boss.

Also my Newcastle-supporting friend tells me he has improper relations with his dog...

He's a sensationalist. He says things for attention simply because he's a lonely man. He's very likely insecure about himself and possibly bipolar. I wouldn't be surprised if he came out as gay soon because he has all the signs.

I quite like Roy Keane. Most footballers are so bland, moronic and insincere, whereas Keane is very intense and always honest. Football fans tend to be very judgmental about players that stand out from the crowd. And from what I've heard about Keane, he's a modest and generous man off the pitch.

I don't know about him being generous. I've never read about him being a great tipper or giving to charities not connected with contractually obligated club appearances. Personally I think the likes of Lineker doing tons of charities is what is call generous. Don't really hear much of keane doing them.

Edited by Koppins

I don't like anyone that thinks they have the right to deliberately injure another player, to stamp on players when they're laying on the floor, then to have the cheek to request protection for himself and teammates from the ref.

He had bags of talent but was a pathetic bully and in my opinion the football authorities let him get away with what he wanted because he played for the biggest club in the land.

Scum pure and simple.

I don't know about him being generous. I've never read about him being a great tipper or giving to charities not connected with contractually obligated club appearances. Personally I think the likes of Lineker doing tons of charities is what is call generous. Don't really hear much of keane doing them.

Hence my use of the word "modest" in my post.

He does a fair bit of charity work in Ireland. I agree with your bipolar comment. Usually the beard prefaces a breakdown of sorts so there could yet be fireworks.

Lineker?. I wonder if he give's money to kids with weight problems after flogging crisps for twenty years.

Lineker?. I wonder if he give's money to kids with weight problems after flogging crisps for twenty years.

Come on lad blaming Gary for the obesity problem in Britain now. It's a bit of a stretch. If anything I'd blame school dinners being so high in fat and sodium. The education and welfare system has let the children of Britain down big time,

He does a fair bit of charity work in Ireland. I agree with your bipolar comment. Usually the beard prefaces a breakdown of sorts so there could yet be fireworks.

His beard looks just like mine when I let myself go for a month or two.

f**k this forum , f**k the lot of you, f**k off. c**ts.

Come on lad blaming Gary for the obesity problem in Britain now. It's a bit of a stretch. If anything I'd blame school dinners being so high in fat and sodium. The education and welfare system has let the children of Britain down big time,

I don't recall blaming him for the obesity problem in Britain lad. But as a squeaky clean ex England captain selling the product that i would say are ate the most by kids is wrong in my opinion lad.