Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loz

Amazon Banner

Hi folks

Just a brief reminder that if any of you are using Amazon to buy Xmas presents this year please click on the banner at the top of the index page before going shopping.  Makes no difference to the cost of what you buy but it does mean that about 5% of what you spend comes back to us to help with the running costs of the site.

Cheers

Loz

Cheers for that - I didn't know.  One question, if I already have stuff in my basket, do you know if it works or do I have to start again?

I keep forgetting about this, sorry. Just bought my mothers Tassimo coffee machine using it, got a few other things to get so will get those too.

How long does it take for the site to receive money loz?

How long does it take for the site to receive money loz?

We get an e-mail each quarter telling us how much we are to get. The vast majority of the time our cumulative total is under the minimum for a payment to be triggered (think it is £25) so we get nothing and the amount sits in the account.  However over Xmas we would hope to take it over the £25 to trigger a payment after the next quarter.

So...WHY has the Amazon banner turned into a betting shop? Were they offering more money?  In which case, that's quite OK!