Krc-fan

Thibaut Courtois

On 10/08/2018 at 04:19, Barry Bridges said:

Yes, a 26 year old goal keeper has grasped his last ever chance of joining Real Madrid...... hilarious.

I respect that you're quite open and honest about your loyalties being with Genk and/or any belgian player ahead of Chelsea. A lot of people would try and hide it despite their actions/comments making it very clear. 

Personally all I see is a player who was given every courtesy possible by a top tier club who did everything they could to nurture and satisfy a demanding player and once said player had been given the moon, the sun, and the starts said player couldn't even have the decency to show up for training prior to forcing a move and is too pathetic to just say "Its where I want to play" and needs to use his kids as a pawn to try and foist the move. Quite the role model.

I just hope that if somehow a Canadian is ever fortunate enough to become a star CFC player that I don't have to be in your position of having to try and defend a complete twat who deserves just about every bit of stick they get.   Thankfully, I suspect I will never be in that boat because Canadian are as good at manners and politness as they are poor at footy..... who knows, maybe the lad who just joined Bayern will prove me wrong.

But hey, maybe you're right about Courtois and it's just the hundreds of thousands if not millions of Chelsea and Athletico supporters who detest (as much as we love or hate any sports figures) him for his two-faced lack of respect towards clubs that gave him nothing but love, support, and the chance to become very rich while playing football at the highest levels.  I'm not talking that he went to Real Madrid, I doubt anyone is, but to the manner in which he facilitated the move

Yes, Real Madrid has always been his dream club..... he just didn't know how to express it properly until very recently.

Truth comes out. Closer to his kids was a sham.  This is Tibo right now:

Look forward to seeing him at the Metropolitano. The toy rats might be the least of his worries. The old Figo pig's head might be in the cards.

4 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

Look forward to seeing him at the Metropolitano. The toy rats might be the least of his worries. The old Figo pig's head might be in the cards.

You might not have to wait for the Match @ Estadio Metropolitano - next week is the UEFA Super Cup between AM vs RM - might see the snake displayed & Atleti fans will let him know their true feelings about him

4 hours ago, robdog said:

You might not have to wait for the Match @ Estadio Metropolitano - next week is the UEFA Super Cup between AM vs RM - might see the snake displayed & Atleti fans will let him know their true feelings about him

I’m sure Diego can show him up on the pitch too...

Posted (edited)

We sold a club legend to a rival to satisfy this rat. Hurts more than the negative one not using so many now talented players who are ripping it up at rivals.....

Please knock them out of the CL like you did with us Tibo. Maybe we can flog them Christienson too, he loves a season defining f-up. 

Edited by cuppaT

6 hours ago, cuppaT said:

We sold a club legend to a rival to satisfy this rat. Hurts more than the negative one not using so many now talented players who are ripping it up at rivals.....

Please knock them out of the CL like you did with us Tibo. Maybe we can flog them Christienson too, he loves a season defining f-up. 

If you call someone who has worn the shirt a rat you aren't a real fan of Chelsea. 

Chelsea chose the perfect time to sell Cech as has been declining in recent years. 

12 hours ago, cuppaT said:

Chelsea sold Cech due to his own wishes, nothing to do with Courtois.

The comment about Christensen is strange too. 

Bit of an embarrassing post really. 

14 hours ago, cuppaT said:

Isn't that a contradiction in itself almost? Courtois himself was a talented young player and if we sold him for a declining Cech he could well be one of the said many talented young players ripping it up at a rival.

Regardless of how this ended, replacing Cech with Courtois in 2014 has been more than justified.

Posted (edited)
On 09/08/2018 at 20:19, Barry Bridges said:

Canadian are as good at manners and politness as they are poor at footy..... who knows, maybe the lad who just joined Bayern will prove me wrong.

Correct!

Canadians are an example for the rest of the world! Good at manners, politness, not arrogant, no prejudices, ...

It's always a pleasure to work with Canadians and to meet Canadian tourists in Belgium aswell.

A few days ago (I had a short break), I've met a very fine, young Canadian, Barry Bridges! Belgium is a small country as you know. Jonathan David is his name. He didn't sign for my club but I can assure you, he's a very good football player. Certainly one to follow! 

Edited by Krc-fan

Reports suggests Los Blancos have not registered the Belgian with UEFA for today's match. Pussy.

Ahaha the bitch! He's not ready for what's about to come once he plays Barca or athleti in the league and the white hankies come out, he will probably have a cold for those games but be fine to play against Tenerife and las palmas

Ahaha the bitch! He's not ready for what's about to come once he plays Barca or athleti in the league and the crusty tissues come out, he will probably have a cold for those games but be fine to play against Tenerife and las palmas

Fixed that for you.