Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Krc-fan

Thibaut Courtois

2 hours ago, Pendergast said:

Funny. It's not what I meant, but ok - you made a really good post, mate, well done. Hope you are proud of yourself. 

Cheers mate. Feel free to give it a like if you enjoyed it that much. Then I'll really know you appreciated it.

youlots likes this

I have no faith in Courtois. I'd sell him for a massive fee and buy someone else.

Problem is apart from Athletico, no team will pay you massively for him. So you have got only one choice but with Oblak having improve his game massively, I can't see Athletico Madrid coming for Courtois.

3 hours ago, Pendergast said:

Funny. It's not what I meant, but ok - you made a really good post, mate, well done. Hope you are proud of yourself. 

I'm sure he knows what you mean, Pendergast.

Do you understand what we want to explain you?

2 hours ago, wallosh said:

Problem is apart from Athletico, no team will pay you massively for him. So you have got only one choice but with Oblak having improve his game massively, I can't see Athletico Madrid coming for Courtois.

When have attletico paid massively for anyone? Real want Tibo btw, what amazes me about you is you think VM is a world beater where there are clear deficiencies but you are concerned with a goalie who is top class and has 10-15 years left in him? And the only criteria for you to like anyone is they are African it's honestly ridiculous, I respect people's  right to an opinion but since joining you have not posted one thing that I've liked or has seemed logical, just Pan-Africanism or weird critisismsm of non African players...

Edited by DonAntonio
RIP Mourinho likes this

When have attletico paid massively for anyone? Real want Tibo btw, what amazes me about you is you think VM is a world beater where there are clear deficiencies but you are concerned with a goalie who is top class and has 10-15 years left in him? And the only criteria for you to like anyone is they are African it's honestly ridiculous, I respect people's  right to an opinion but since joining you have not posted one thing that I've liked or has seemed logical, just Pan-Africanism or weird critisismsm of non African players...

When did I ever said Victor Moses is world class?
And am I a big fan of Fabregas, Cahill or Terry because they have African roots or are you just confused because I don't rate Courtois?

1 hour ago, wallosh said:

When did I ever said Victor Moses is world class?
And am I a big fan of Fabregas, Cahill or Terry because they have African roots or are you just confused because I don't rate Courtois?

Mate this post was a month ago 

We got so lucky with Courtois coming along when he did. Finding a truly elite GK is a very hard task and replacing a legendary GK like Cech could have alsio been ridiculously hard. 

He's probably in the top 3 GKs in the world right now and is still only 25