Egypt bans new Moses biblical epic

loz
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

FROM BBC WEBSITE

“Egypt has banned a Hollywood film based on the Biblical book of Exodus because of what censors described as "historical inaccuracies".

The head of the censorship board said these included the film's depiction of Jews as having built the Pyramids, and that an earthquake, not a miracle by Moses, caused the Red Sea to part.“

That's right, because the Red Sea actually parted.

Here is an article from The Independent about the censorship.

Well I found that movie funny as hell. They even showed The Infidel in Islamic Countries. Not sure why it couldn't be shown in Israel

Like I said, I don't know about cinema but have definitely seen it on TV here. I actually didn't enjoy the film. Not because of the concept which I liked but just thought the jokes where a bit forced... As is normally the way with David Baddial (books includuded)