Chelsea in for Falcao?

Justin
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

He's transfer fee should United make his loan permanent is £43m, you'd assume it will be the same or similar for other interested clubs.

For that kind of money there's fitter, younger and more in form strikers available so I don't see a club like Chelsea who already have a top quality striker looking to sink a large amount of their transfer budget on a him.  

Tevez has consistently maintained that he will leave Juventus at the end of next season to return to Boca Juniors. If Falcao is willing to take a pay cut (and obviously depending on what happens during this summer) I can imagine him ending up at Juventus.

It's a shame because I would happily have Tevez here. He's a right little bar steward, but like Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems much less detestable from a distance.

Regarding Falcao's next club, I suppose for the most part it is a matter of who could afford him (and who would want him). I can't imagine anyone in the Premier League will be interested (with the possible exception of Man City, although that would probably depend on one of their current strikers - likely Dzeko or Jovetic, assuming Negredo doesn't return - leaving), but a move to PSG doesn't seem entirely unrealistic, nor one to Real Madrid who aren't exactly saturated on the striker front (assuming they don't take on Hernandez permanently). I suppose an outside bet might be the MLS or Russia, but I don't think Falcao is quite that close to finished just yet.

There was a moment during the season where i felt he could turn it around and be a success. To be fair we are judging him based on a united team that has been poor through out the season and not produced many chances at all. That being said, after watching him since then, it is clear he is not good enough for our club or any top club for that matter.

A shame how much an injury can impact a players career.

For a team like Liverpool or Tottenham who would put their arms around him and make him feel like he's the main man again he'd be an unbelievable signing.

A team like Liverpool or Tottenham could never afford him - Falcao's wages are estimated at anywhere between £200k and £300k a week.

He will need to be at a team in the CL for any team to fund his transfer and wage.

That rules out Liverpool and Spuds.

PSG maybe but why would they want him when they already have Cavanni and Ibra?

Madrid? They will have noticed his form and goal scoring since the injury has been terrible, they are mugs but not the type of mugs that buy crocked players.

Tevez has consistently maintained that he will leave Juventus at the end of next season to return to Boca Juniors. If Falcao is willing to take a pay cut (and obviously depending on what happens during this summer) I can imagine him ending up at Juventus.

It's a shame because I would happily have Tevez here. He's a right little bar steward, but like Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems much less detestable from a distance.

Regarding Falcao's next club, I suppose for the most part it is a matter of who could afford him (and who would want him). I can't imagine anyone in the Premier League will be interested (with the possible exception of Man City, although that would probably depend on one of their current strikers - likely Dzeko or Jovetic, assuming Negredo doesn't return - leaving), but a move to PSG doesn't seem entirely unrealistic, nor one to Real Madrid who aren't exactly saturated on the striker front (assuming they don't take on Hernandez permanently). I suppose an outside bet might be the MLS or Russia, but I don't think Falcao is quite that close to finished just yet.

I absolutely love the idea of Costa and Tevez playing in the same team. PL defenders won't know what's hit them.

As for Falcao, no thanks.

Madrid? They will have noticed his form and goal scoring since the injury has been terrible, they are mugs but not the type of mugs that buy crocked players.

Being an ex Atletico player would surely count against him. 

Look how pissy Madrid fans are being at the moment, especially towards Bale... Can you imagine the abuse Falcao would get if he was turning out the sort of guff performances he is United? 

Supposedly Madrid aren't going to make Hernandez move permanent but I doubt they'd spend big money on back up to Benzema personally.

Quite honestly I think he might end up back at Monaco, what big club is going to want him based on his United form and smaller clubs like Spurs and Liverpool aren't going to be able to afford his wages... Whether they could even afford or justify paying £40m for him in the first place is debatable.

Unless Monaco significantly lower their asking price or Falcao lowers his wage demands I think they're stuck with him... A bit like a recent Chelsea number 9 I suppose.  

PSG maybe but why would they want him when they already have Cavanni and Ibra?

Well Ibrahimovic is getting on a bit, and I can't imagine he's made anyone particularly happy with his recent c**ty comments about the club and country. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer, hopefully he f**ks off to the MLS where his ego will be pandered to.

I think you make a fair point about Real though, as does FC with the Atletico link, I just assumed they would get star-struck and go for the big name regardless of form, physical condition or pricetag. I'm not sure to what extent his problem has been his injury - the demotion to the under-21s is a pretty serious statement on the manager's part that he is unhappy with his attitude, or at least some aspect of his performance as a servant of the club. Sometimes senior players participate in reserve games in order to regain fitness, but I'm assuming that wasn't the issue as he had been named on the bench the day before and it was with the youngsters rather than the reserves.

I'm not sure Monaco can afford to pay his wages. While they're not exactly poor they certainly no longer have money to burn - wasn't that the reason for the loan to Man Utd in the first place? It's not like he was playing poorly in Ligue 1.

Monaco were trying to offload as many of the big earners as they could after the owners decided against trying to take the world on with huge investments.

How long does he have left on his contract?

Apparently he signed a five-year deal with Monaco in the summer before the 2013-14 season, so in theory this season would be the second out of five, meaning he has three years left. I suppose they might just keep loaning him out...

Apparently he signed a five-year deal with Monaco in the summer before the 2013-14 season, so in theory this season would be the second out of five, meaning he has three years left. I suppose they might just keep loaning him out...

I'd say they have to unless someone offers a fee which would not be anywhere near the £40 odd million that has been mentioned.

Such a shame as against us he was on another level altogether and looked a world class striker. It's a bit like Torres where he will only be living off past glories from now on.

Another reason why we shouldn't look at him, we are still healing from that saga.

I'd say they have to unless someone offers a fee which would not be anywhere near the £40 odd million that has been mentioned.

I was interested to read that Arsenal's wage bill is now apparently bigger than ours, and considering their only current options are Welbeck and Giroud (Walcott and Sanchez too in an emergency I suppose), I suppose they shouldn't be ruled out, especially with the new Premier League TV deal.