Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

After Man City fiasco Roman gave Jose green light to sign 3 players before window is closed. It will be probably one attacker, midfielder and one defender.

I hope this is true, problem is the only thing saying that it is: Metro, which if I said right now it's not true is just as informed and reliable 

I hope this is true, problem is the only thing saying that it is: Metro, which if I said right now it's not true is just as informed and reliable

I think this make sense as Roman has huge ego and if he has to spend money to sign new players he will. This club means a lot to him. I see this happening.

I think this make sense as Roman has huge ego and if he has to spend money to sign new players he will. This club means a lot to him. I see this happening.

Would literally be the biggest signing in a looooong time. If this happens we are genuinely a world class prestige team because this kid is so talented. I'm not normally one for putting my neck on the line but if we sign him I think we retain title. That's how confident I am in his ability. He is top shelf quality, three x, the big kahuna.

It does make sense, it made sense for us to sign big and dominate English football from the start of the window, I have a feeling his finances are not as free flowing as they once were, we know he is willing to spend under normal circumstances 

But if we are willing to spend 35mil + on stones then perhaps we can invest in less expensive defender and invest that money in Isco.

We need both ideally, but Chelsea is built on defence, if we are solid we will always nick a goal, go I care is people say we park the bus? Couldn't give a toss, I like deffesive football and I'm also quit fond of winning 

As stupid as Real Madrid are sometimes i really doubt they will sell Isco.You would have to be blind not to see how good Isco is.

Ya but this is the club that sold both Sniejder and Robben for like 25-30mil combined, they will sell quality at bargain prices after they bring in a new shiny one.

As stupid as Real Madrid are sometimes i really doubt they will sell Isco.You would have to be blind not to see how good Isco is.

I don't think they will sell but i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they did. This is the club that sold Makelele, Seedorf, Ozil, Di Maria and Robben. It doesn't really matter how good you are, you will be sold if it means they can bring in the next flavour of the month

I don't think they will sell but i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they did. This is the club that sold Makelele, Seedorf, Ozil, Di Maria and Robben. It doesn't really matter how good you are, you will be sold if it means they can bring in the next flavour of the month

I wish he was ugly, they sell ugly players