JMaher94

Antoine Griezmann

4 minutes ago, buzzcfc said:

We shouldn't bother with offers, just match the buyout clause and go all out for this one. We need somebody close to Hazards level up there with him and I really think this lad is it

Not to forget the £1.00 on top of the buyout clause to sweeten the deal

no point trying to activate his buy out clause. Atlético will no doubt dig their heels now, since they can't get a replacement. They could force us to have to pay 40% tax on top of the £85m. I also can't see greizmann pushing too hard and leaving them short, he seems to have a good relationship with someone and the fans. I think this one is shelved until next summer. 

Not sure if this has been said already.  But the telegraph are saying that utd are now definitely out of the running and won't be trying to sign griezmann. Instead they are going to only go for a target man.  Fingers crossed! 

Griezmann all but confirmed he wont be going anywere this year. Probably prinised Atletico he wouldnt move if the transfer embargo was uphekd. Which also means Costa in all likelyhoo stays

23 minutes ago, enigma said:

also means lukaku is free to go to utd, unless of course utd stick with ibrahimovic as their main man again. 

I don't mind United spending 100m+ on Lukaku instead of us. 

But uniteds problem is scoring against the cannon fodder teams. If there's one thing that Lukaku is good at, it's scoring in the "non important" games.