Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

BelgradeCFC

Alexandre Lacazette to Chelsea

Remy out then? I think Lacazette will be a good option to have but I really can't see him wanting to sit on the bench, although given Diego's hamstring problems, Lacazette might prove a very useful addition. Anyway I think he'd get a starting spot at United or Arsenal. 

Could not agree more. If Remy is valued at about £10-12 million and we added £15-17, that would be a very, very solid purchase for a young striker that could lead the line whenever The Guv'nor needs a day of rest and could easily be the lead striker during League/FA Cup games. Really hoping this gets done.

Socrates likes this

Not the striker we need. Only 1.75 and i dont want second Falcao. Goal is a goal in every league. But come on Falcao was terrible in England, and now it`s a leading goalscorer in French league ...

I'm surprised that we're not going after Lacazette. Quality striker, goal machine and perfectly will suit our system. Great technique, good speed, great finishing and skilful player.

I like Lukaku as well, but I believe we could pay much less for Lacazette. Having Lacazette, Batshuayi, Abraham and Traore are good enough to run strong in 4 competitions.

23 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

I'm surprised that we're not going after Lacazette. Quality striker, goal machine and perfectly will suit our system. Great technique, good speed, great finishing and skilful player.

I like Lukaku as well, but I believe we could pay much less for Lacazette. Having Lacazette, Batshuayi, Abraham and Traore are good enough to run strong in 4 competitions.

Having those 4 strikers almost guarantees the quality at CF will drop tbh. I'd take Lacazette if he was being brought in to support another top class striker. Not to be the main man who Batshuayi supports.

Raven8er and bolu like this

In the last 3 seasons lacazette has scored 89 goals, 23 of them though we're penalties. I like him as a player though, but I dont know if he would be good enough to lead the line here, especially at the 60/70m price tag being banded around. 

I read that aubemayang could be an option. He would be perfect imo.