Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

BelgradeCFC

Alexandre Lacazette to Chelsea

45 posts in this topic

Remy out then? I think Lacazette will be a good option to have but I really can't see him wanting to sit on the bench, although given Diego's hamstring problems, Lacazette might prove a very useful addition. Anyway I think he'd get a starting spot at United or Arsenal. 

zero, zero, zero chance. 1000000% not happening

That bigger chance?

Could not agree more. If Remy is valued at about £10-12 million and we added £15-17, that would be a very, very solid purchase for a young striker that could lead the line whenever The Guv'nor needs a day of rest and could easily be the lead striker during League/FA Cup games. Really hoping this gets done.

Socrates likes this

Would rather take Fekir from them tbh. Lacazette is a great player but won't sit on the bench or unlodge Diego. 

Not the striker we need. Only 1.75 and i dont want second Falcao. Goal is a goal in every league. But come on Falcao was terrible in England, and now it`s a leading goalscorer in French league ...

Good player, but if we didnt have Bats I would have loved to have Lacazette, but with bats i dont see a point unless Costa leaves for China or another club