Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

BelgradeCFC

Alexandre Lacazette to Chelsea

Athletico can't sign him now, there ban wasn't overturned.  37 goals in all comps last season. Also he has scored 20+ league goals in each of the last three seasons he's a total no brainer.. he's a quality player no doubt about it. Calling him the French Darren bent is so blind ! 

Tolliso and lacazette for traore and zouma + cash and we have sorted a huge amount of our business out. 

didierforever likes this

20 hours ago, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

Athletico can't sign him now, there ban wasn't overturned.  37 goals in all comps last season. Also he has scored 20+ league goals in each of the last three seasons he's a total no brainer.. he's a quality player no doubt about it. Calling him the French Darren bent is so blind ! 

Tolliso and lacazette for traore and zouma + cash and we have sorted a huge amount of our business out. 

In an ideal world that happens, but the chances of it actually happening are probably very slim

I Am Gay 4 Diegod likes this

On 2017-6-1 at 13:50, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:

so about that name....

RMCM and Jackbuchanan like this