Radamel "the project" Falcao

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Good news if true. We needed an experienced replacement for Didier, and it'd be silly money for any realistic improvement on Costa. I thought he looked decent enough last season, certainly enough to suggest he's capable of doing a job for us.

One year loan as well. Even if he's underwhelming it'll be hard to suggest this is move was a bad choice.

Top 5 world player who lacked a little confidence after a bad injury last season.

Physically he's the same as ever, he never relied on explosive pace and ACL injuries aren't like hamstring injuries in having the potential to affect this anyway.

If Mourinho thinks he can get him firing again then I don't have the break-taking arrogance to argue with him.

So much about being a striker is confidence and instinct.

I'm certain he hasn't forgotten the latter, but it remains to be seen whether he still has the former. If a few early goals go in and Jose shows belief in him, then I have confidence he can do very well next season.

A loan deal on less wages certainly protects us from another banana skin, Personally I think we should also bring in Griezmann, Costa-Remy-Falcao is a pretty injury prone bunch and we could see a repeat of this season with oscar upfront lol..

Edited by Bigthrobberus

Was shocking for Man Utd last year ... as Torrid was before he joined us.

And maybe the catalyst for Remy leaving too? Dear oh dear, surely we should have learnt from past experiences.

The whole football world is stratching their heads this morning.

If this fails spectacularly will immediately put Jose on the defensive ...

Was shocking for Man Utd last year ... as Torrid was before he joined us.

And maybe the catalyst for Remy leaving too? Dear oh dear, surely we should have learnt from past experiences.

The whole football world is stratching their heads this morning.

If this fails spectacularly will immediately put Jose on the defensive ...

It will put us on the defensive too. As in. Park the bus. Every game.

Hopefully a summer of recovery does Costa the world of good. 

I am just about as underwhelmed with this transfer as it's possible to be !

If this is the catalyst for Remy to leave that will turn to exasperation, on the other hand if he stays and Falcao is 3rd  choice (although with Jose surely wanting to prove he can 'bring him back' i doubt that) then it wont be so bad.

After Torres and Sheva haven't we learned our lesson ?????

After Torres and Sheva haven't we learned our lesson ?????

£30 million/3 year contract

£50 million/5 year contract

£4 million/1 year loan.

One of these things is not like the other, One of these things just doesn't belong.

It's George Weah 2.0.

Edited by Blue Daze