Study project - Chelsea experts wanted

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hello

We are a group of Danish students who are doing a study project about the value of football players. We are looking to get in contact with dedicated Chelsea fans, who have a comprehensive knowledge of the club and the players.

We need people who could help us with the following two things:

1) giving weekly updated ratings to all players in the Chelsea squad, showing how important each player is for the team

2) giving player scores after every Chelsea game, with each player?s performance in the game being rated on a scale from 0 to 10 (similar to player scores in newspapers)

If you would be interested in participating in our project, please email us at rasmusbu(at)m5.stud.ku.dk

Best Regards,

Alexander

Copenhagen

Yeah people don't always agree on certain players' contribution, but you can easily count the average rating from the ratings that are given after each match.

Oh I don't know, I think we can all agree on the following ratings:

Lehman = 0

Gallas = who the f*ck is Gallas 0

Toure = 0

Senderos = 0

Clichy = 0

Gilberto = 0

Fabregas = 0

Pleb = 0

Henry = 0

Adebayor = 0

Rosicky = 0

Oh yeah, and Arsenal = 0 trophies (again)

The only reason they scored that well is we're not allowed minus figures!

• 4 weeks later...
We need people who could help us with the following two things:

1) giving weekly updated ratings to all players in the Chelsea squad, showing how important each player is for the team

2) giving player scores after every Chelsea game, with each player’s performance in the game being rated on a scale from 0 to 10 (similar to player scores in newspapers)

I'd suggest buying a couple of English newspapers, say for instance the Sun and the Daily Mail; read and analyse their reports on all Chelsea's games, plus (of course) their behind the scenes in-depth analysis and anything else to do with the club. Then for your project, write the exact opposite of whatever they've written.