Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huttsey

Chelsea Ladies sub-forum?

Would you be interested in a Chelsea Ladies sub-forum?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a Chelsea Ladies sub-forum?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all!

After the recent Woman's World Cup and the growing exposure of the woman's game, I was thinking if there was any appetite to have a sub-forum dedicated to the Chelsea Ladies team?

This only came about when I saw a BBC News article today reporting that Chelsea have signed Fran Kirby for a record fee. I thought that would be a good thing to post on here but didn't know where best to put it.

To be honest, I'm now sure if it would be very active. I'm not overly certain that I'd go on there much myself but I thought I would I'd ask the question to see if there was any interest in the idea. I added a straight 'yes or no' poll for people to place their votes.

Anyway, it's just an idea everyone. What do you all think?

Aww I thought you meant me, Moi and Val!

So did I!!  And I wondered if he was trying to sweep us into a corner to talk about knitting!

Beerqueen likes this

Excellent idea, they are a part of the club and it would be nice to keep up to date with them.

Droogba likes this

I've just re-read my post and am a bit worried that it might look a bit presumptuous of me. I'm of course mainly putting the question to Loz and Mod!

Don't worry Huttsey, it didn't come across as presumptuous at all.  But maybe it could just be a thread under general Chelsea - I'm not sure if it would generate enough to warrant a sub-forum.  Though if we can have one for Rangers, maybe it does?  (and that's not to knock the Rangers one, just think that there'd probably be a similar level of postings perhaps?)

Droogba likes this

I'm not interested personally, but if it were to replace the Rangers one I'd be okay with that.

If you need someone to knock the Rangers thread, look no further! :wink:

Tbh it's always baffled me but whenever I say so I'm told we have a historical link.  I must've missed it all these years I've supported Chelsea.  But each to his/her own etc.

I'm not interested personally, but if it were to replace the Rangers one I'd be okay with that.

Me too! Who needs a section for the soap Dodgers from the west...

Now where are my fellow scots Chelsbear & RFC... hehe

Has anything been decided? Either way they play the FA final this Saturday! Think it's being televised by the BBC.

So what's the latest one this? Is it happening or not?

certainly be interested.

See they were presented at half time last night with the FAWC, and we had the sprinklers going in the background.....sheesh

Sorry folks, this thread missed me like an Ivanovic cross.

No problem creating a ladies sub forum - we can give it a go for a while. If it generated enough interest I can leave it. if not I can always merge it back in to an existing one.

AFC Wimbledon fans have voted yes to Chelsea buying the Kingsmeadow Stadium. Chelsea Ladies and the Academy will use it for matches along with AFC Wimbledon, ex-owners Kingstonian may become homeless as a result, four teams trying to cram fixtures onto one pitch appears very unlikely. Presumably AFC are still looking for a ground in Merton.