Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem

John Stones

Would not buy him on free.

Thats both an oxymoron and just silly. You have to be blind to not sign him on a free.

I think he's getting a little too much sh*t these days. He's still very young, he plays for Robbie Martinez and that team as a whole have absolutely collapsed.

He's going to City. I'd love to have had him (even for the astronomical price), but our time was last year and we've missed the boat now. It really was a shambolic pursuit.

Granted, he plays in a different league, but I've not seen much from Stones to suggest that we don't have something comparable in Christensen 

I think he's getting a little too much sh*t these days. He's still very young, he plays for Robbie Martinez and that team as a whole have absolutely collapsed.

The best way to test a defender is to expose them and i think some of us have seen enough..

I'd have loved to have signed him. Our chance was last year but we pissed around.

We will end up paying for the same for the Napoli guy.

I'd have loved to have signed him. Our chance was last year but we pissed around.

Yeah we will need to spend the same amount to bring someone like that in.

I rather the guy from Naopli even for the same price Stones is only hyped because of him being English hes average