Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Nibs

Tammy Abraham

It was no surprise on MOTD after watching the abject performance of Batshuayi and then seeing Tammy score 2 for Swansea that Lineker & Wright would comment.

Have to agree with them. As much as I had real hopes for Bats, have to say he is really disappointing and right now would take Tammy all day long whilst Morata is missing.

I think people are getting a bit ahead of themselves. Abraham has been quite average for Swansea so far, that was the first time he has looked decent from what i have seen and it was against a side just promoted from the Championship. He still has a long way to go before we should start thinking about bringing him back here to play. He would struggle with us at this stage in his career, especially with the lack of minutes on the pitch he would get.

VG, Valerie, yorkleyblue and 1 other like this

On 10/17/2017 at 17:01, Scott Harris said:

I think people are getting a bit ahead of themselves. Abraham has been quite average for Swansea so far, that was the first time he has looked decent from what i have seen and it was against a side just promoted from the Championship. He still has a long way to go before we should start thinking about bringing him back here to play. He would struggle with us at this stage in his career, especially with the lack of minutes on the pitch he would get.

He needs to complete his loan spell (put some muscles and do another loan spell) and we should be good. I feel like he has a higher ceiling than Solanke.

Scott Harris likes this