Bands you just don't like

johnT
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Yeah, Where is my mind is a good song.  I've heard that piano cover before too and it's really nice (in fact, one of my buddy's had it play as his bride walked down the aisle).

I think debaser, is another of their songs, so maybe I should check them out more.  As  said, it was the sudden fanboys that turned me off a lot of music back in the day.  ti felt forced and un-organic.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just browsing some upcoming gigs at one of the local clubs and I noticed news about this band called Biters coming to play at that club in March. There was a collection of references from media, which made them sound quite interesting: "best new rock band" according to Kerrang and big name fans like Nikki Sixx, Green Day, etc. Then I decided to listen to some of their songs, to see if it might be something that I like and NO! JUST NO!

It's been a while since I've seen media hype up such a derivative watered down imitation of the real thing. If Disney teamed up with Simon Cowell to produce a rock band, it would probably rock harder than this.

• 4 weeks later...