Where will the big (and small) managers be next season?

RAWK Meltdown
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I'll be proper p*ssed off if you got Carlo, I hope he goes to Munich so he can win the league in another country, he'd have won it in all the major European leagues then. I have no idea who's going where but the last one is a dead cert.

I think - Mourinho will go to one of United/ Madrid/ PSG. Rafa will be sacked and LVG will be sacked/ retire. I think Guardiola and Simeone will go to Chelsea or City, whatever one doesn't get the City job will get the Chelsea job. Carlo to Bayern Munich.

If Athletico lose Simeone I could see them trying to get Pochettino.

Assuming the general switcheroo does take place of the top managers (i.e. Guardiola, Ancelotti, Mourinho, possibly Simeone) with one of them going to City, how would everyone feel about us going for Pellegrini? Before he and José were appointed to City and us respectively (and before I was convinced that José was seriously considering a return) I seem to remember being in favour of it.

Don't rate Pellegrino personally, lost a lot of matches this season already despite having the most balanced and complete squad in the league and being allowed to spend heavily.

He's not a bad manager but not an elite manager and the fact that there's constant speculation about his City future speaks volumes.

Don't rate Pellegrino personally, lost a lot of matches this season already despite having the most balanced and complete squad in the league and being allowed to spend heavily.

He's not a bad manager but not an elite manager and the fact that there's constant speculation about his City future speaks volumes.

You'll be eating your words when he's top of the league with Leicester in a decade's time

Real Madrid seem desperate to get Zidane in as their next manager and are apparently waiting for Rafa to make one more mistake - which I'm sure won't be too long.

United - LVG

City - Pep

Us - Simone or Conte

Bayern - Carlo

Real Madrid seem desperate to get Zidane in as their next manager and are apparently waiting for Rafa to make one more mistake - which I'm sure won't be too long.

United - LVG

City - Pep

Us - Simone or Conte

Bayern - Carlo

Conte would be a pretty good shout, but unless Italy has a catastrophic failure in the Euro's, I don't see him leaving the Italy post until the next WC. 

Guardiloa - Man City

Mourinho - Man Utd
Ancelotti - Bayern Munich
Simeone - Atletico Madrid
Klopp - Liverpool
Emery - Don't know who he is
Rodgers - Aston Villa
Benitez - Valencia

Edited by Zeta Orionis

• 1 month later...

A bloke I know who works at United reckons Mourinho is already a done thing and he is already preparing a list of signings to bring in. Make of that what you will.

History will repeat itself.

If Charlton gives the nod, you are welcome to him. He will start a war with Pep and Klopp, continue his one with Wenger and end up isolating himself before getting the sack. He may win a trophy or two in the short term, but he's a toxic individual (eventually), and can't help himself.

Edited by Zola

History will repeat itself.

If Charlton gives the nod, you are welcome to him. He will start a war with Pep and Klopp, continue his one with Wenger and end up isolating himself before getting the sack. He may win a trophy or two in the short term, but he's a toxic individual (eventually), and can't help himself.

Can I have Saturday's lotto results as well please mate?