Who should be next "long-term" Chelsea manager?

Zeta
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Next "long-term" manager  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Next "long-term" manager

• Guus Hiddink
    • Pep Guardiola
    • Diego Simeone
    • Juande Ramos
    • Marcelo Bielsa
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Fabio Capello
    • Antonio Conte
    • Laurent Blanc
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Andre Villas Boas
    • Didier Dechamps
    • Didier Drogba
    • John Terry
    • Frank Lampard
    • Gus Poyet
    • David Moyes
    • Gianfranco Zola
    • Unai Emery
    • Steve Holland
    • Other (Specify)

Jesus Christ wasnt an option but at this rate only the blessed miracle worker will make the prospect of a long term Chelsea manager a real thing

Edit:  Also add that based on past history, highly doubtful Ancelotti will come back as long as Emenalo is here.  Shame, one of the few replacements that would help ease the process for many fans.

Edited by Barry Bridges

I think we should go for Phil Scolari. World Cup winner, Proven so he will do well with us.

Failing that, I'm interested to see how AVB is doing at Zenit. I've heard he could be the new Mourinho.

Ancelotti would be dream but I don't think he would come to Chelsea.

Edited by JM7

I think we should go for Phil Scolari. World Cup winner, Proven so he will do well with us.

Failing that, I'm interested to see how AVB is doing at Zenit. I've heard he could be the new Mourinho.

Ancelotti would be dream but I don't think he would come to Chelsea.

Speaking of AVB hes quitting soon. Wiser, more experienced, likes the youth..... Edited by TheChelseaBlues

I think Pep is the only manager that can get the best out of this current group of players. Anyone else and I don't think it matters who is the next "long term" manager is unless the vast majority are sold (although who is available/can be considered good enough to sign is another thing entirely, we may be f**ked either way).

Edited by the special one

No chance of Jose back then?

It's Simeone for me. 

But I'll say this.. 

I don't like Pep's style of play, I think he is massivly over rated, but if he comes here he will have gone up a bit in my estimation because it will be his biggest and only real challange to date